Talk about anything here!

Apr 4 2016, 05:36 AM #26

In the past couple of weeks, I've become increasingly more interested in the visual novel genre.

Just finished up Amnesia Memories a couple of days and I enjoyed the story a lot. Right now I'm working on Nameless but it's going slow right now. I'm not entirely loving the artwork.

I've enjoyed playing around with english visual novels as well- really liked Cupid a lot. Who is Mike wasn't as much as my jam.

Do Hanako Games counts? Such as Long live the Queen and Black Closet?

I'd love to play Fate Stay Night, as I enjoyed the anime franchise.... Not sure what's stopping me from downloading it.

I've played some mobile visual novels- I liked Star Cross Myth for a while. (Huedhaut! My sassy Aquarian man!) Midnight Cinderella makes my wallet cry and the writing isn't worth the pain for paying for every single little thing. I really wanted to like Astoria and Queen's Gambit for diversity purposes, but the writing falls.... flat?

vithra
vithra

Apr 4 2016, 10:09 AM #27

YES! Fate Stay/Night is definitely the best one. Currently playing Amnesia and also watching the anime Amnesia on Hulu. It's getting there.

Choco_Pudding

Aug 28 2017, 08:35 PM #28

I own Amnesia but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Recently I've been super into an OEL game, cinderella phenomenon. It's really good! I would go into why it's so interesting and bother trying to recommend it, but no one's here to read these...
There's something incredibly eerie about being literally the only person online on a forum. Even worse when you're trying to find reasons to *post* on said forum, because you feel like you're going to somehow get in trouble for spamming despite the fact that you're always posting on topic, just alone.