The Bank of Ellenwea

Here is where you can track your Pence as well as spend it on special things available in the shop.

The Bank of Ellenwea

Sleipnir
Hopeful
Sleipnir
Hopeful

September 25th, 2015, 8:56 pm #1

The Bank of Ellenwea

The bank, like most of the other establishments in Ellenwea is built out of stone. It is a single story building, or at least appears to be from the outside; the general consensus is that there must be a basement otherwise the vault would never fit in such a small space. Inside is simple, but elegant. The walls are covered in dark wood paneling, and the floor is well polished. On most days a Guardian and his horse are somewhere nearby. However, Gwenyth, the banker, insists that no animals are allowed inside, intelligent or otherwise. Those who argue with her on the subject, do so at their own discretion.

When you enter, there are tables to either side, with elegant fountain pens, ink wells, and various forms and slips strewn about. One or two chairs normally sit at each table, though they are rarely occupied. At the far end of the room is the teller’s booth. It is largely wooden, but the teller’s window is made of sturdy rod iron and there is no obvious way to reach the rooms beyond.

This is where you most often find Gwenyth Lloyd, the Bank Officer of Ellenwea (of course, if she is not available, a shiny brass bell is sitting on the service counter with which to summon her assistance). She is a stern, but generally amicable woman with somewhat hawkish features. She is always neat and punctual, and expects much the same of her clientele. She is not afraid to give a good verbal lashing to those whom she deems deserving, but on the other hand, she has a sharp wit and a fanciful, off kilter sense of humor. She gives the impression of a somewhat lonely woman, often happily chattering on... even to those whom may not really be interested in holding conversation.

Current Balances

Bank Forms

Deposit

Code: Select all

[b]Player Making Deposit:[/b] 
[b]Amount to Deposit:[/b]
[b]Reason for Deposit:[/b]
[b]URL to Thread/Post for Documentation:[/b] (If Applicable)
(Repeat as needed, you may post more than one withdrawal on a single form)

[b]Today’s Date:[/b]
[b]Total Pence Deposited:[/b]

Withdrawal

[b]Player Making Withdrawal:[/b]
[b]Amount to Withdraw:[/b]
[b]Reason for Withdrawal:[/b]
[b]URL to Thread/Post for Documentation:[/b]

[b]Total Pence Withdrawn:[/b]

Direct Transfer

[b]Player Sending Pence:[/b]
[b]Player Receiving Pence:[/b]
[b]Amount to Transfer:[/b]
[b]Reason for Transfer:[/b]
[b]URL to Thread/Post for Documentation:[/b] (If Applicable)
(Repeat as needed, you may post more than one transfer on a single form)

[b]Total Pence Transferred:[/b]

Rules
  • ONE WEEK BOOK BALANCING Starting today (09/25/15) and running until next Friday (10/02/15) players are allowed to gather up any existing deposits that they have not yet taken credit for. On Saturday of next week, all pre-existing pence earning activities that have not been deposited will be void and the new “One Week Limit” will be enacted.
  • URLS REQUIRED With all Deposits and Withdrawal requests we will now require a link to the relevant thread, post, topic. etc. which explains or elaborates on the purchase. For Pence Earning Activities that don’t automatically generate a new thread or post (such as referrals or Topsite voting) Pence will be accepted without an accompanying thread.
  • ONE WEEK LIMIT Pence-earning activities are only redeemable within one week of their completion. For instance, if you created a character a month ago, but never got around to depositing the Pence you earned from it, then that money is lost.
  • INACTIVE ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED If a player fails to attend an activity check, is banned, or their characters are otherwise all moved to NPC status, the balance of their bank account will be set to 0.
  • NO ANIMALS IN THE BANK Cats allowed at Ms. Lloyd’s discretion.
Earning Pence

<html><head><title></title></head><body><p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size:11px;"><strong>&nbsp;Pronunciation Guide to weird Norse letters!</span></strong>
<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size:9px;"><u>Vowels</u>
Standard vowels pronounced as in Spanish &quot;ah&quot;, &quot;ay&quot;, &quot;ee&quot;, &quot;oh&quot;, &quot;oo&quot;&nbsp;
<strong>&AElig;/&aelig;</strong>=&quot;a&quot; as in &quot;bear&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>&OElig;/&oelig;</strong>= &quot;like the i in a London pronunciation of bird.&quot; (i.e. without the r following) &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>&Oslash;/&oslash;</strong>= &quot;like the u in a London pronunciation of hurt&quot; (&quot;&quot;) &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>Au/au</strong>= &quot;ow&quot; as in &quot;house&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>Ei/ei</strong>= &quot;ay&quot; as in &quot;rain&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>Ey/ey</strong>= &quot;oy&quot; as in &quot;boy&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<strong>&Aacute;/&aacute;</strong>= &quot;aw of awful with a New Jersey accent.&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp;<strong> Ǫ/ǫ</strong>= &quot;o of coffee with a New Jersey accent&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>&Eacute;/&eacute;</strong>= &quot;eh&quot; as in &quot;dead&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>&Iacute;/&iacute;</strong>= &quot;ee as in &quot;beer&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>&Oacute;/&oacute;</strong>= &quot;oh&quot; as in &quot;door&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>&Uacute;/&uacute;</strong>= &quot;oo&quot; as in &quot;food&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>Y/&Yacute;/y/y</strong>= &quot;eau&quot; as in the German &quot;F&uuml;rher&quot;<br>
<u>Consonants</u>
<strong>&THORN;/&thorn;</strong>=&quot;th&quot; as in &quot;thunder&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>&ETH;/&eth;</strong>= &quot;th&quot; as in &quot;weather&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp;<strong> f</strong>= &quot;v&quot; as in &quot;very&quot; (***When &quot;F/f...&quot; pronounced&nbsp;&quot;f&quot; as in &quot;father&quot;.) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<strong>G/g</strong>= &quot;g&quot; as in &quot;go&quot; (**when &quot;...ng...&quot; both the &quot;n&quot; and &quot;g&quot; are pronounced) &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>H/h</strong>= &quot;h&quot; as in &quot;how&quot; (*** when &quot;...hv...&quot; pronounced &quot;ahk&quot; as in &quot;Bach&quot;) &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>J/j</strong>= &quot;y&quot; as in &quot;yes&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp;<strong>P/p</strong>= &quot;park&quot; (***when &quot;...pt...&quot; pronounced as &quot;phf&quot; as in the German&quot;Kopf&quot;) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<strong>R/r</strong>= always rolled like in Spanish &quot;burro&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>S/s</strong>=&quot;s&quot; in &quot;so&quot; &nbsp; <strong>V/v</strong>= &quot;v&quot; as in &quot;very&quot; (***When &quot;...v&quot; pronounced &quot;w&quot; as in &quot;what&quot;.) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>Z/z</strong>= &quot;ts&quot; as in &quot;rats&quot; &nbsp; &nbsp; <strong>X/x</strong>= &quot;ks&quot; as in &quot;sparks&quot;</span></p>
</body>
</html>

Solarion
Knight

September 25th, 2015, 11:33 pm #2

Okay. I talked with Issa and figured out how to settle the pence that went in/out with Vaino's adoption and Palmira's creation and subsquent return/destruction. Sorry if I cause any headaches for you!

Player Making Deposit: Solarion
Amount to Deposit: 100 Pence
Reason for Deposit: Adoption Fee Refund. The horse that was adopted (Vaino) was returned to its original owner (Altreis).
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Click for Solarion's Bank Records This confirms that I originally paid for his adoption fee. Additionally, you may contact Altreis to confirm that I did return Vaino to her and her character, Zoey. A check of the Census will confirm that Vaino is currently with Zoey.

Amount to Deposit: 9 Pence
Reason for Deposit: Topsite Voting
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: None, because voting. Heh.

Today’s Date: September 25, 2015
Total Pence Deposited: 109 Pence

Player Making Withdrawal: Solarion
Amount to Withdraw: 10 Pence
Reason for Withdrawal: This is the original Pence that I recieved for creating the character Palmira, who was created for Vaino's adoption. Vaino was returned to his owner, which resulted in the destruction of Palmira. Hence, the pence must be returned.
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Click this and look for the line "Created Farmer (Palmira)" in my records.

Today’s Date:September 15, 2015
Total Pence Withdrawn: 10
Ence Native Rowan Ruiseal ~ Merrisxoia <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#d55690; border-radius:5px;"><i>Emaylis</i></span> ~ Jeweler ~ KIT
Ellenwea Native Bronwyn Cloudweaver ~ Korssolc <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#ea6350; border-radius:5px;"><i>Iryl</i></span> ~ Carpenter ~ KIT
Ence Native Kathryn Hansen ~ Awyronus <span style="color:#B7DAF0; background:#0208B5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Artair</i></span> ~ Guardian

Romany
Knight
Romany
Knight

September 28th, 2015, 2:38 am #3

Player Making Deposit: Romany
Amount to Deposit: 60 pence
Reason for Deposit: Three Interview format templates
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: (If Applicable)
Tracey O'Roarke
Tristan McFarlin
Vivian Carlyle

Today’s Date:9/27/15
Total Pence Deposited: 60
Hopeful (baker/ artist) Tracey O'Roarke
Hopeful (musician) Tristan McFarlin
Nurse/ mindhealer Vivian Carlyle

innactive characters:
Peddler- Jamel Romani and <span style="color:#bf077f; background:#000000; border-radius:5px;"><i><b>Budjo.</i></b></span>
Peddler- Teghan Romani

Altreis
Honorable Knight
Altreis
Honorable Knight

September 28th, 2015, 6:09 am #4

Player Making Deposit: Altreis
Amount to Deposit: 70 pence
Reason for Deposit: 7 finished threads with more than 10 posts
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation:

Sit Back and Relax
Grace Greater Than Sin
Forgive Me Not
Cuddlefest
Surprise
Escape
Tuddle Training Time!

Amount to Deposit: 45 pence
Reason for Deposit: 2 Interviews, Create a Tradesman
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Branwen and Cadoc

Amount to Deposit: 15 pence
Reason for Deposit: Participated in a Mating Challenge
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Slow and...RUN BUCKING RUN!

Amount to Deposit: 100 pence
Reason for Deposit: Reached 200 posts
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: N/A

Reason for Deposit: Participated in a Sitewide Event/Plot
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Herds Gone Wild

Amount to Deposit: 20 pence
Reason for Deposit: 2 Abilities Improved

Lyeata - Detonate
Vaino - Aqua Lung

Today’s Date: 9/28/2015
Total Pence Deposited: 265 (245 if only official level-up attempts count for the Ability Improvement one)
Farmer Zoey Rosetti and <span style="color:#29826d; background:#9fcee7; border-radius:5px;"><i>Vaino</i></span>
Blacksmith Tyrell Nielson and <span style="color:#ff611b; background:#ffd053; border-radius:5px;"><i>Lyeata</i></span>
Doctor Ejiro Sall and <span style="color:#88a7c8; background:#79675a; border-radius:5px;"><i>Meira</i></span>
Confectioner Riley Reece Hopeful
Cobbler Branwen Ellis and <span style="color:#d03dac; background:#222225; border-radius:5px;"><i>Cadoc</i></span>

Solarion
Knight

September 28th, 2015, 5:51 pm #5

Oof. Thank you, Alt, for reminding me of two more transactions to file.

Reason for Deposit: Participated in a Sitewide Event/Plot
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Herds Gone Wild

Reason for Deposit: Participated in a Mating Challenge
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Slow and...RUN BUCKING RUN!

Amount to Deposit: 18 Pence
Reason for Deposit: Two days of Topsite Voting
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Not needed

Today’s Date: September 28, 2015
Total Pence Deposited:48
Ence Native Rowan Ruiseal ~ Merrisxoia <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#d55690; border-radius:5px;"><i>Emaylis</i></span> ~ Jeweler ~ KIT
Ellenwea Native Bronwyn Cloudweaver ~ Korssolc <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#ea6350; border-radius:5px;"><i>Iryl</i></span> ~ Carpenter ~ KIT
Ence Native Kathryn Hansen ~ Awyronus <span style="color:#B7DAF0; background:#0208B5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Artair</i></span> ~ Guardian

Romany
Knight
Romany
Knight

October 2nd, 2015, 5:35 pm #6

Player Making Deposit: Romany
Amount to Deposit:30
Reason for Deposit:event posts
Hold Each Other- hopeful training
A Reckoning

Today’s Date: Oct 2, 2015
Total Pence Deposited:30

innactive characters:
Peddler- Jamel Romani and <span style="color:#bf077f; background:#000000; border-radius:5px;"><i><b>Budjo.</i></b></span>
Peddler- Teghan Romani

Jisa
Honorable Knight
Jisa
Honorable Knight

October 3rd, 2015, 9:01 am #7

Player Making Deposit: Jisa
Amount to Deposit: 50
Reason for Deposit: Reached 100 total posts
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Mini profile states it

Amount to Deposit: 10
Reason for Deposit: Finished a Thread
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: Click!

Today’s Date: Oct 3rd 2015
Total Pence Deposited: 60
Aoife Callaghan - Farmer (Cattle) - Hopeful
Jackson Prior - Farmer (Cattle)
Jason Yates - Tradeswoman (Mixer) - Hopeful
Katya Deneires - Domestic (Maid) - <span style="color:#ffd700; background:#ffffff; border-radius:5px;"><i>Evander</I></span> - Highlander

Romany
Knight
Romany
Knight

October 7th, 2015, 1:27 am #8

Player Making Deposit:Romany
Amount to Deposit:20
Reason for Deposit:finished threads
Strange Promises
About That Contract

Amount to Deposit:50
Reason for Deposit:reached 100 posts
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: in mini signiture

Today’s Date:10/6/15
Total Pence Deposited:70

innactive characters:
Peddler- Teghan Romani

Jisa
Honorable Knight
Jisa
Honorable Knight

December 30th, 2015, 2:21 pm #9

Amount to Deposit: 50
Reason for Deposit: Finished Threads
http://s13.zifboards.com/tir_dearthair/ind...p?showtopic=822
http://s13.zifboards.com/tir_dearthair/ind...p?showtopic=807
http://s13.zifboards.com/tir_dearthair/ind...p?showtopic=818
http://s13.zifboards.com/tir_dearthair/ind...p?showtopic=814
http://s13.zifboards.com/tir_dearthair/ind...p?showtopic=824

Amount to Deposit: 15
Reason for Deposit: Participate in a sitewide event/plot
http://s13.zifboards.com/tir_dearthair/ind...p?showtopic=842

Amount to Deposit: 100
Reason for Deposit: Reach 200 total posts
URL to Thread/Post for Documentation: In mini profile

Today’s Date: December 30th
Total Pence Deposited: 165
Aoife Callaghan - Farmer (Cattle) - Hopeful
Jackson Prior - Farmer (Cattle)
Jason Yates - Tradeswoman (Mixer) - Hopeful
Katya Deneires - Domestic (Maid) - <span style="color:#ffd700; background:#ffffff; border-radius:5px;"><i>Evander</I></span> - Highlander