Hopeful Registration

Find forms for requesting a level increase, a battle judgement, filling out Hopeful preferences and other such things here.

Hopeful Registration

Issa
Honorable Knight
Issa
Honorable Knight

February 19th, 2015, 2:11 pm #1

Hopeful Registration (Interview)

Info

This form must be posted before your Hopeful will be considered eligible for bonding. Please make sure to fill it out in entirety, as clearly as possible. Giving vague answers will not always play to your benefit. If you have strict preferences, do include them. Keep all of your Hopeful forms in ONE post! (Put a line break between them.) If one bonds or quits being a Hopeful, you can remove them. If you make a new Hopeful, add them to your existing post.

** You do not have to have the minimum post requirement met to post your form, but it will need to be completed before they can become official. You DO need to be posted to the census as a Hopeful.

Hopeful Interview Form

Code: Select all

[font=century gothic][color=#a78830][SIZE=4][b]Hopeful's Name Here[/b][/SIZE][/color][/font]

[i]If you had to describe your personality in just a few words, what would you say?[/i]

[i]What is your current profession?[/i]

[i]Why do you want to become a Hopeful?[/i]

[i]Are you afraid of hard work?  Are you aware that rider's training is very intense?[/i]

[i]Alright...  Well, riders in training also have a lot of rules and restrictions.  How are you at following rules?[/i]

[i]Riders in training are not allowed to consume alcohol or engage in sex.  Is that a problem for you?[/i]

[i]Okay, so let's say you actually pass your interview and become a Hopeful.  Do you have any preferences as far as species or gender of horse goes?[/i]

[i]I see.  What about personality?  Is there any type of personality you'd absolutely clash with?[/i]

[i]Occasionally foals have abnormalities or even disabilities.  Would you be willing to take on the challenge?[/i]

[i]Is there any type of personality that would send you running for the hills?  Anything you'd refuse to bond?[/i]

[i]Uh-huh...  But you're aware that ultimately, it's the foal who chooses and aside from bolting out of the building you have little say in the matter?[/i]

[i]And what about injuries?  Foals can be dangerous sometimes and it's not uncommon for Hopefuls to get kicked, bit, or otherwise hurt.  Are you okay with that?[/i]

[i]Okay, enough of the doom and gloom.  I think you get the picture.  Now...let's say this was a perfect world.  If you could describe the personality of your dream partner in just a few words, what would it be?[/i]

[i]Great!  Have you signed up on census records?  We might need to pull some information from there.[/i]

[i]Now, just one last question!  Have you read the regulations for Hopefuls and made sure you meet the requirements?[/i]  (Have you completed 10 IC posts?)

[i]Sounds good!  I'll be passing along this interview to the review board and you'll hear back from us soon.[/i]

-----(For Staff Only)-----
{ } _____ has been accepted as a Hopeful.
{ } _____ has not been accepted as a Hopeful.
[i]Why?[/i]

It should look like this...

Hopeful's Name Here

If you had to describe your personality in just a few words, what would you say?

What is your current profession?

Why do you want to become a Hopeful?

Are you afraid of hard work? Are you aware that rider's training is very intense?

Alright... Well, riders in training also have a lot of rules and restrictions. How are you at following rules?

Riders in training are not allowed to consume alcohol or engage in sex. Is that a problem for you?

Okay, so let's say you actually pass your interview and become a Hopeful. Do you have any preferences as far as species or gender of horse goes?

I see. What about personality? Is there any type of personality you'd absolutely clash with?

Occasionally foals have abnormalities or even disabilities. Would you be willing to take on the challenge?

Is there any type of personality that would send you running for the hills? Anything you'd refuse to bond?

Uh-huh... But you're aware that ultimately, it's the foal who chooses and aside from bolting out of the building you have little say in the matter?

And what about injuries? Foals can be dangerous sometimes and it's not uncommon for Hopefuls to get kicked, bit, or otherwise hurt. Are you okay with that?

Okay, enough of the doom and gloom. I think you get the picture. Now...let's say this was a perfect world. If you could describe the personality of your dream partner in just a few words, what would it be?

Great! Have you signed up on census records? We might need to pull some information from there.

Now, just one last question! Have you read the regulations for Hopefuls and made sure you meet the requirements? (Have you completed 10 IC posts?)

Sounds good! I'll be passing along this interview to the review board and you'll hear back from us soon.

Why?
Veterinarian, Hopeful JAZLYN Cassidy
Drifter/Peddler ATREE Chaus
Stable Hand GRAYSON Goates
Teacher, Hopeful VIOLET Jacobi
Baker, Hopeful SAWYER Paige
Investor/Developer THAD Fawkes
Saddler, Trainers Commander TOBEY Ross & Aerokni <span style="font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 12px; color:#cccccc; background:#007D86; border-radius:5px;"><b> Peresse </b></span>

Pony Text Codes

Syrely
Honorable Knight
Syrely
Honorable Knight

March 22nd, 2015, 3:06 am #2

SERAPHINE RAYNA DALGAARD-GIROUX

If you had to describe your personality in just a few words, what would you say?
I am snarky, prideful, distrustful, hasty, capricious, flirty, and yet refined.

I am currently a Saddler's apprentice.

Both of my parents are Riders and I want to make my father proud. It is also a bit of an excuse so my mother doesn't try to marry me off to some random guy. I mean, how can I be expected to marry if I'm off helping society?

Are you afraid of hard work? Are you aware that rider's training is very intense?
Not at all! Despite looking like a princess I'll be one of the first to get my hands dirty!

Alright... Well, riders in training also have a lot of rules and restrictions. How are you at following rules?
As long as they're not too stupid I'll be able to cope. I mean there's like nothing about being required to get married to some random stranger right?

Riders in training are not allowed to consume alcohol or engage in sex. Is that a problem for you?
Nope! Not at all.

Okay, so let's say you actually pass your interview and become a Hopeful. Do you have any preferences as far as species or gender of horse goes?
Well I generally prefer stallions, I grew up with two and most mares I've met have been snotty little brats. Species wise? I definitely favor Aeroknis and Merroyals but a Crosspyro wouldn't be bad I guess.

I see. What about personality? Is there any type of personality you'd absolutely clash with?
I definitely wouldn't do well with another alpha-type female. One of us would have to be the queen bee and it's going to be a constant fight. I definitely don't want a horse that thinks too much either, can you say boring? I mean a calm horse wouldn't be bad, especially if they're not ruffled by me, but I don't need some stick in the mud horse.

Occasionally foals have abnormalities or even disabilities. Would you be willing to take on the challenge?
Why is this even a question? Unless it's life threatening I see no problem, it makes everyone unique.

Is there any type of personality that would send you running for the hills? Anything you'd refuse to bond?
Like I said before. I'm not putting up with some nose in a book type. It just won't work. I'd rather have another Queen Bee personality mare.

Uh-huh... But you're aware that ultimately, it's the foal who chooses and aside from bolting out of the building you have little say in the matter?
I don't think one like that would even think to choose me so I'm fairly certain that's an invalid question.

And what about injuries? Foals can be dangerous sometimes and it's not uncommon for Hopefuls to get kicked, bit, or otherwise hurt. Are you okay with that?
Whatever, it's not like I haven't been hurt by my bird or my parent's horses. Sh*t happens, I'll live.

Okay, enough of the doom and gloom. I think you get the picture. Now...let's say this was a perfect world. If you could describe the personality of your dream partner in just a few words, what would it be?
It would definitely have to be spunky, fearless, not exactly aggressive but wouldn't back down easily. Loyal and honest as well.

Great! Have you signed up on census records? We might need to pull some information from there.
Yes I have.

Now, just one last question! Have you read the regulations for Hopefuls and made sure you meet the requirements? (Have you completed 10 IC posts?)
Yeees.

Sounds good! I'll be passing along this interview to the review board and you'll hear back from us soon.
Can ya try to hurry it up then? I don't wanna miss out on finding my potential bond-mate.

Why?

KARASU RATH

Well you could call me bold, unabashed, fearless, arrogant, charming, merciless, clever, and perhaps even power-hungry.

*flashes smile* I'm an artisan and also am a rider.

Honestly I feel like things have become stagnant in my life and my horse Valaran doesn't always need a human hand. I feel like I'm becoming useless and need to give back to the community.

Of course not! I've been through it all before and I'm not afraid to go through it again, even when I have to attend and help Valaran.

*grins* I got through it once I can do it again, especially since I already know what to expect.

Ahhh this again. No no it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I have gotten through it before and there has been none of much interest in anyone lately.

Oh most definitely not. I already have my ideal horse but I do love Aeroknis and Highlands of all the species, perhaps a mare? However if it comes down to it I have no care for species or gender. I am much more interested in personality.

Ah well I'm not entirely sure there is a personality I couldn't handle or adapt with. I already have Valaran, I'm fairly sure I can handle anything. Though I will need one that will accept that I have another horse already.

Well I'm fairly certain Valaran has one, don't tell him I said that, but no I'm not against them.

One that is perhaps too jealous and can't handle that I will have another horse that will come first as I already have sixteen years with Valaran.

Of course and I'm fairly certain I can handle everything given time.

Again I'm not too worried, it's a fact of life and I can't even tell you how many times I've been bitten by Valaran.

Mmm I would like to have a horse that is understanding about the situation with Valaran but also smart enough to realize that I would never abandon either of them. Definitely a sense of humor.

Ahem I'm headed there next to see if I do need to since I am already a rider and all.

Now, just one last question! Have you read the regulations for Hopefuls and made sure you meet the requirements?
Things have changed a little bit since the last time I was a hopeful so I'll be double checking soon. (6/10 posts)

Thank ya doll, can't wait to hear back.

Why?
Tracking Thread
Premade Ponies
Kiyoteru Kurosawa - Butler
Lysander Faust - Hunter/Yearling <span style="color:#b6b6b6; background:#cd2b43; border-radius:5px;"><i><b> Janilisa </b></i></span> - Korssolc filly
Seraphine Dalgaard-Giroux - Saddler Apprentice/Hopeful
Aidyn Faywinter - Goat Farmer/Weanling <span style="color:#4f4e51; background:#9c9996; border-radius:5px;"><i><b> Darrock </b></i></span>- Caelicalx colt
Karasu Rath - Artisan/ Guardian Knight <span style="color:#d3d3d3; background:#5d2221; border-radius:5px;"><i><b> Valaran </b></i></span> - Awyronus stallion
Joska Tolnai - Armor Smith/Guardian Knight<span style="color:#000000; background:#89d4ed; border-radius:5px;"><i><b> Vajik </b></i></span> - Caelicalx stallion
Akihiko Katashi - Tailor/Rider/Weanling Trainer <span style="color:#fc7dd4; background:#934c0c; border-radius:5px;"><i><b> Kydori </b></i></span> - Llaesffwr mare

Sylph
Knight
Sylph
Knight

March 22nd, 2015, 7:05 am #3

Oliver Flynn
Town: Ellenwea
Personality: self-conscious, steadfast, perfectionist, aloof, protective, loyal, hard working, blunt

Preferences
Hopeful's IC Feelings:
He isn't too fond of heights so maybe a wingless species would be good for him. Something strong and sturdy and loyal. He wants a species that can be ridden long distances as well as he tends to travel for his profession. His father has a Merroyal so he has more experience with them. I think he would prefer a Merroyal overall as they are striking in appearance. Though a Highlander would be a close choice as well. He is rather tall so a woolyfur might not be the best for him.
Your OOC Desires:
I would probably like to see him with a Merroyal or Highlander. Though he could get used to heights with a flying species. Though it's not highly recommended. He prefers the striking colors of Merroyals so something strong and sturdy will do.
Your OOC Dislikes:
Given Oliver's height and lankiness, a woolyfur would probably not be the best choice. Unless it had a height mutation then it would be acceptable. Given his ironic and irrational fear of high places, a flying species would be difficult. Unless he can take the time to get used to it. Mutations wise probably nothing like undersize as he needs a equine who can match his height and not make riding awkward. Otherwise everything else is fair game.

Seal The Deal
{x} My Hopeful will travel to hatchings at any town. (May require them to move.)
{x} I am willing to take on an ambitious equine that should be frequently involved in mating challenges and/or dueling.
{x} I am okay with minor injuries.
{x} I am okay with major injuries.
{x} I have posted this character in the Census as a Hopeful.
{x} I have completed 10 IC posts with this character.
Sylph's Coven
Blacksmith Caius Faust & <span style="color:#D1D0CE; background:#274b88; border-radius:5px;"><i>Vehiron</i></span>
Ence QueenRider Lilliana Caine & <span style="color:#107411; background:#b48a1b; border-radius:5px;"><i>Seirye</i></span>
Saddler Oliver Flynn & <span style="color:#3EA055; background:#94cca1; border-radius:5px;"><i>Wacion</i></span>
Fletcher Tavis Deryn & <span style="color:#da7edb; background:#6780a3; border-radius:5px;"><i>Rhys</i></span>
Kitchen Maid Vivienne Desmarais

Free
Hopeful
Free
Hopeful

March 30th, 2015, 11:56 pm #4

Keith Glenn
Personality: Hardworking, Gentle, Focused, Stubborn, Friendly

Preferences
Hopeful's IC Feelings:
Honestly, he isn't sure which species he'd like, at all. He wants a hardy horse who could help him with his work on the ranch, and none of them really seem the type. Woolyfurs are too small, Highlanders too big. Merroyal too delicate, and then Crosspyros and Aeroknis have their bulky wings to deal with. He doesn't really care mare or stallion, although a mare would certainly be interesting. Really the only thing he would want a mystical equine for would be just the partnership he would have that he doesn't have with his normal horses.
Your OOC Desires:
It would be hilarious for him to be on a delicate Merroyal. But he would be very unhappy, so I don't know. Definitely something that isn't exactly like him, but similar enough they can grow to be a team.
Your OOC Dislikes:
Not a truly mean spirited horse. Bad/grumpy/angry traits, sure, but some redeeming value to grumpybutts is needed. Also he needs a horse that can work, so if it has a disability, it has to be equipped to overcome it and live naturally.

Seal The Deal
{Y} My Hopeful will travel to hatchings at any town. (May require them to move.)
{ } I am willing to take on an ambitious equine that should be frequently involved in mating challenges and/or dueling.
{Y} I am okay with minor injuries.
{ } I am okay with major injuries.
{Y} I have posted this character in the Census as a Hopeful.
{ } I have completed 10 IC posts with this character.

Kristina Lewis
Personality: Snarky, Sarcastic, Adventurous, Mischevious, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Kindhearted

Preferences
Hopeful's IC Feelings:
Any species will do. Preferably female, but it's not like she'd turn away an adorable little stallion. She would prefer the horse to be curious and intelligent, although it doesn't have to be genius level, just willing to learn new things and be interested in Ris's work.
Your OOC Desires:
I honestly don't know for her. xD Perhaps when I spend more time in her head I will get some ideas. It needs to be a horse that can handle her occasional temper and sarcastic comments.
Your OOC Dislikes:
Not a truly mean spirited horse. Bad/grumpy/angry traits, sure, but some redeeming value to grumpybutts is needed. Other than that, have at it!

Seal The Deal
{Y} My Hopeful will travel to hatchings at any town. (May require them to move.)
{ } I am willing to take on an ambitious equine that should be frequently involved in mating challenges and/or dueling.
{Y} I am okay with minor injuries.
{Y} I have posted this character in the Census as a Hopeful.
{ } I have completed 10 IC posts with this character.

Solarion
Knight

April 7th, 2015, 7:45 pm #5

Rowan Ruiseal
Town: Ence
Status: Tradeswoman. A jeweler, with her own little workshop in Ence. She lives in a small house near the edge of Ence. In her free time, she attends to seven once-feral cats that live with her.
Personality: (Sum it up in 5-10 traits/words please!)
Intuitive, Caring, Adaptive, Listener, Gentle, Sensitive, animal-empathic, coldwater-phobic, and shiny-rock-obsessed.

Preferences

Hopeful's IC Feelings:
As Rowan grew up in Tir Dearthair, she took notice of certain traits which she likes and dislikes. She also carries some unusual tastes and traits acquired from her birthhome in California. Rowan is most comfortable in warm climates and does not like cold water or rain. She would prefer an equine that is similar. Her height makes her particularly tall and unsuited for most Woolyfurs (although they are otherwise adorable, in her opinion). She has always wondered what it would be like to fly on an Aerokni, as she has many experiences in a 2010-era airplane, so a winged equine would be lovely. She is equally comfortable on the ground, however; riding a Merroyal or Highlander appeals to her in that sense. Another holdover from a life in 2010-era California is a dislike for yellow and orange; in California summers, those colors signify drought and wildfires, both highly dangerous conditions.

As a jeweler, she is much attracted to the Highlander’s Oremonger ability. A Oremonger partner would be absolutely wonderful for her, as she might hunt the countryside with a beautiful Highlander, finding the most beautiful gems to bring back to Ence and Elleawea. This would also be a nice way to satisfy her silly obsession with shiny rocks. The Vortex Breath of the Aerokni also has an effect on Rowan’s imagination – growing up in the famed windstorms of California has taught her proper respect for the power of wind.

Rowan does not care what gender or rank her partner would be; she believes that each category has their own advantage and disadvantages. The best partner would be one that fits her. She, however, really hopes that her partner likes cats. Because she will never give up her cats. She even plans on bringing a cat to the Hatchings. Just to make sure!

Your OOC Desires:
I think that the equine should be sensitive and comfortable with animals. But other than that, anything will do just fine. Personally, I grew up with four cats, each with a very different background and personality that basically covered the extremes (super shy, super aggro) and in-between. So I can deal with anything. I think the Oremonger skill is going to be awesome for Rowan, her being a jeweler, so I would really like to see her partner with that ability. I love blue and purple colors. For natural horse colors, I like black and bay best. As for patterns or mutations, anything goes. Disabilities are fine by me (I’m deaf in real life. I honestly would love to work with a deaf horse!).

Your OOC Dislikes:
A normal-sized woolyfur, no. Because Rowan is just too tall for that. I also don’t like orange or yellow because I am photophobic, and those colors bother me. (They are pretty colors, but I don’t want to be squinting at my horse all the time! Haha.) Lime green, I have a similar problem with, but soft or dark greens are fine. See above for opinion regarding mutations/disabilities.

Seal The Deal
{x} My Hopeful will travel to hatchings at any town. (May require them to move.)
{x} I am willing to take on an ambitious equine that should be frequently involved in mating challenges and/or dueling.

Bronwyn Cloudweaver
Personality:Energetic, perky, friendly, kind, occassionally hyper, innovative, resourceful, intense.

Preferences
Hopeful's IC Feelings: Bronwyn does not care what equine species she ends up with; she likes them all. She knows her height will be a challenge with Woolyfurs, however. She's willing to try - she mostly cares more about a proper bond rather than riding. She has heard of the abilities of the mystical equines, but nothing really catches her interest, except perhaps Highlander Oremonger or Woolyfur Animation. As a Hopeful, she wonders which gender she gets - she often dreams what she would do for a mare with eggs or how she might help an eager stallion. She is prepared to handle either gender. Rank does not concern Bronwyn. She would love a Bonded that enjoyed the woods as much as she did, and perhaps an artistic one. Bronwyn frowns on vanity, though, and would not tolerate it in her Bonded.

Your OOC Desires:
Honestly, throw anything at me. I want a surprise for Bronwyn (and myself).

Your OOC Dislikes:
I would not accept a vain Bonded for Bronwyn, but I can work with anything else. Mutations, disabilities, markings, color, I don't care about with this character.

Seal The Deal
Ence Native Rowan Ruiseal ~ Merrisxoia <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#d55690; border-radius:5px;"><i>Emaylis</i></span> ~ Jeweler ~ KIT
Ellenwea Native Bronwyn Cloudweaver ~ Korssolc <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#ea6350; border-radius:5px;"><i>Iryl</i></span> ~ Carpenter ~ KIT
Ence Native Kathryn Hansen ~ Awyronus <span style="color:#B7DAF0; background:#0208B5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Artair</i></span> ~ Guardian

Invadarry
Honorable Knight
Invadarry
Honorable Knight

May 8th, 2015, 8:32 pm #6

Devran Reed

Loyal, extroverted, kind, caring (I hope)

Doctors assistant

I want something more in my life than to be someone's assistant.

My whole life is hard work. I'm well aware the intensity of rider's training, and how it will be much more difficult for me.

Very well

I don't much like to be drunk, so it wont bother me.

No.

Someone with an easy going personality, patient, even tempered would be nice. I suppose I would work alright with someone a little more fired up, but it would be difficult.

I have a disability, it would be hypocritical to not be willing to take on a challenge.

Someone too overwhelming temperament wise that isn't willing to work with my blindness.

Obviously.

Injuries to myself? Well I suppose if I stick my hand near an angry foal's mouth I'll get bit.

In a perfect world, I wouldn't mind a bonded that was patient, willing to work with me, but still playful and fun to be around.
I hope so

Yes.

Why?
~‾͟͟͞(((ꎤ >ㅿ<)̂—̳͟͞͞o
Lucian of Crosspyro- <span style="color:#FF4500; background:#FFA07A; border-radius:5px;"><i>Temu</i></span>- Alpha
Bedic of Merroyal <span style="color:#99D6AD; background:#a489b5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Tollak</i></span>- Bard
Judy of Highlander <span style="color:#20B2AA; background:#696969; border-radius:5px;"><i>Rhoan</i></span>- Librarian; Trainer
Much- Domestic; Stable Hand

Talia- Hopeful- Quilter; Artist
Morgan- Student

Jisa
Honorable Knight
Jisa
Honorable Knight

July 3rd, 2015, 10:26 am #7

Jackson Prior

I'd say I'm an optimist. I'm pretty laid back with people and hard working too, but I should probably work on keeping my head out of the clouds sometimes.

I'm a blacksmith, currently.

That's a hard question - there's so many reasons. The chance of gaining a bond with a horse to spend my life with is one. Another is the opportunity to serve and protect my home and all the people in it is another. It's just crazy, isn't it?

No, laziness isn't in my nature. I'm always up for a challenge, which is why I can't wait to meet my bonded and start training. Anything that's worth doing is bound to be difficult, yeah?

I'm pretty good with them. I've pushed the boundaries with my family in my younger years, but I'm sure everyone does.

Not really. If it's a requirement, I'll be sure to follow it.

I've always loved the thought of an Aerokni or Crosspyro because of their affinity for flight, but to bond with any species would be a privilege. As for gender, I have no real preference, though I've always thought I'd work well with a mare.

I'm generally pretty good with most personalities, but I can't handle inconsiderate, lazy or apathetic dispositions. That's a polar opposite identity for me, and we wouldn't get along in the least.

Of course. In sickness and in health - I know that's for marriage but the same applies here, doesn't it? Commitments sometimes require sacrifice.

As I said before, just rude and lazy.

Of course, I just hope they wouldn't choose me if we wouldn't be happy together, unless they had a purpose about it.

I've had my fair share of burn injuries, bruises, kicks and bites in my time as a Blacksmith. It's all par for the course.

Someone who could balance me out a bit would be best, I think. You know, ground me and think a little more practically than I manage sometimes. A sense of humor and a good work ethic would be nice. A horse with enthusiasm for life.

I sure have.

I understand the rules and regulations, so I'm working on meeting the requirements now.

Thank you so much for your time!

Why?

-------------------------------------

AOIFE CALLAGHAN

I'd say that I'm determined to succeed, and have fun doing it too.

I'm a farmer - mostly cattle and dairy right now as I've just started in Ellenwea, but I hope to expand again.

Being an ambitious woman in her late twenties is kind of lonely here, I'd like a companion who understands why I want this life and would be willing to stick with me through the hard work. Normal animals only have so many years in them, you know?

*laughs* I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ready for some good old-fashioned hard work. My life has very little in terms of downtime, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

*grins* I'm good at following them, but I'm usually the one making them! I definitely understand the need for order and I respect rules.

Not in the slightest.

Gender? Nah, I'll work with either just as well as the next. In terms of species, I'd like a solid breed, so the Highlander comes to mind, but I could also use one that's quick on their feet so maybe an Aerokni would work for me too.

I'm pretty well used to working with all sorts of personalities, from the silent and stubborn type to the loud and unruly, so I wouldn't think so. I mean, it'd be hard to do my job with a lazy lump, so maybe not that, but every being has their motivation - so as long as they're alive, I think I'm good.

I'm all for challenges. I've raised dogs that people didn't think were going to survive through the night, and another with a pretty bad limp. Everybody's got their crosses to bear, right?

I guess if the horse wanted to kill me that'd be an issue, but then, why would they try to bond with me? I trust the bonding process.

Exactly, I do.

You don't work with animals without getting a good few kicks, bites or knocked around a bit! I tell you, I've had some close calls but I can handle them.

Someone... maybe a little softer round the edges than I am. Perhaps someone who likes to take a break every once in a while and can get me to do the same. Sometimes I think I work too much, and I don't take a moment to see what's around me. I like to be busy but sometimes I just wonder...

Yes I have.

I have and I am going to work on them as soon as I arrive in Ellenwea with my herd.

Thank you for your time.

Why?

----

Jason Yates

Why?
Aoife Callaghan - Farmer (Cattle) - Hopeful
Jackson Prior - Farmer (Cattle)
Jason Yates - Tradeswoman (Mixer) - Hopeful
Katya Deneires - Domestic (Maid) - <span style="color:#ffd700; background:#ffffff; border-radius:5px;"><i>Evander</I></span> - Highlander

Romany
Knight
Romany
Knight

September 22nd, 2015, 6:03 pm #8

Tracey O'Roarke

Enthusiastic, friendly and decent

I help with my parent's bakery.

Because I want to give something to the people of Ellenwea besides pastries and art. I think being a rider would be far more meaningful than baking and only hoping to make a difference.

Oh no, I can work hard. I already get up very early and work through much of the day.

I am pretty good at following rules. You haven't met my parents...they have rules too.

*blushes slightly* umm..no. not at all. No problem.

Ithink they are all wonderful but I find the Merry legs pretty....oh and anything with wings.

I'm not sure what I would do with a mean spirited horse. I'd like to think we should be good influences on the other. I'm not sure if i could counter a really grouchy horse. *grins* unless I just drove it crazy with constant perkiness.

If that is the horse for me, i would love it and care for it, regardless of whatever might be wrong with it.

As i said, i'd be nervous with a nasty tempered creature but I also have faith that it wouldn't bond with me if there wasnt something that we could find middle ground on. I mean, if we clash so hard, we wouldn't bond would we?

*smiles* Yes, I am aware of that fact. It iswhy I have some faith in that I wouldn't get a bad horse for me.

Well, i am not looking forward to it...and hope like mad that it doesn't happen but yes, I am aware that is is a risk.

Fun, daring , gorgeous and intelligent

Yes, yes I have

Not yet but I will have no problem reaching it.

Why?
Hopeful (baker/ artist) Tracey O'Roarke
Hopeful (musician) Tristan McFarlin
Nurse/ mindhealer Vivian Carlyle

innactive characters:
Peddler- Jamel Romani and <span style="color:#bf077f; background:#000000; border-radius:5px;"><i><b>Budjo.</i></b></span>
Peddler- Teghan Romani

Romany
Knight
Romany
Knight

September 24th, 2015, 7:35 pm #9

Tristan McFarlin

Daring, Dashing, clever, creative

I currently play music for room and board at the inn and do odd jobs around town as needed.

Because I want to be more than a glorified handyman. I want to matter and have a better reputation.

I'm not afraid of it, no. I'm willing to do it if I like the outcome or end result. I've heard it is intense but if the ends justify the means, then I am all for it.

*laughs* I think I can manage most of them.

Yes, but I will learn to deal with it.

Not particularly, no. I think I am a bit too tall for the woolies.

Something boring or one that doesn't like music.

It would depend on what it is, I guess. If a deformed mystical horse chooses me, I imagine I get what I get.

No, Nothing t hat would make me run for the hills as you say. I can get along with most anything if I put my mind to it....and if not, i have been known to change people.

I am...which is why I am a little surprised you are even asking if I have a preference.

ok with it? No I am not 'ok with it' but I am aware it happens. how about I say I will be careful and accept it if it does happen?

Vain, intelligent , cunning and brave

Yes, I have

not yet but I will

Why?
Hopeful (baker/ artist) Tracey O'Roarke
Hopeful (musician) Tristan McFarlin
Nurse/ mindhealer Vivian Carlyle

innactive characters:
Peddler- Jamel Romani and <span style="color:#bf077f; background:#000000; border-radius:5px;"><i><b>Budjo.</i></b></span>
Peddler- Teghan Romani

Altreis
Honorable Knight
Altreis
Honorable Knight

September 28th, 2015, 4:05 pm #10

Riley Reece

Laid-back, selectively hard working, creative, kind, candy lover

Confectioner

Well, I thought like most people I'd get a job and then find a wife, have kids, raise a family...not the most successful on any of those fronts so I've decided to try my hand at being a Rider. I'm not helping society much by making candy and won't be giving it any kids at this rate...so maybe I can serve society better as a Rider. I'd like to try. Of course, it doesn't hurt I love the equines.

I wouldn't say I'm afraid of hard work, just selectively hard working. If it's important to me then yes, I'm fine working hard. Since I want to be a Rider I will get through the training, even if it is intense.

*shrug* Fine? I've never had a problem with them before.

For reasons that are rather pathetic and embarrassing...no. I don't engage in one at all and the other rarely. I'd rather have some candy.

Uh...not especially...it might be kind of cool to have a filly, to see her have nests and watch her babies bond. As for species...I don't know. Crosspyros look scary but I've heard of some friendly ones. I love Woolyfurs, Merroyals, and Aeroknis. Highlanders...I uh don't know if I want to ride something quite that tall.

I tend to be more laid-back so one that was really strung, really gogogo wouldn't work too well. A really ambitious horse probably wouldn't work either since I'm not trying to be Alpha or anything, just contribute to society how I can and enjoy my life.

Yes I am. They deserve a good life as much as any other horse and I will put my creativity to work helping with that.

Didn't we sort of go over this? With incompatible personalities? I have to admit anything really agressive, cruel, controlling, possessive, or jealous might make me wish I wasn't there. I don't want a horse that will try to rule me.

Yes, I know this. I'll just have to be the type of person they don't want.

Okay I know I'm not one of those buff guys or anything but I can take being roughed up, especially for a good cause.

Definitely a horse with an appreciation for food, one that's laid-back but not extremely lazy. You know, one that can be content relaxing but still willing to get up and work, or spend time with me. Wouldn't hurt if it was affectionate, liked to cuddle a little. Not overlly clingy or anything but someone I could just cuddle with during free time or some such.

Yep!

Yes I have.

Why?
Farmer Zoey Rosetti and <span style="color:#29826d; background:#9fcee7; border-radius:5px;"><i>Vaino</i></span>
Blacksmith Tyrell Nielson and <span style="color:#ff611b; background:#ffd053; border-radius:5px;"><i>Lyeata</i></span>
Doctor Ejiro Sall and <span style="color:#88a7c8; background:#79675a; border-radius:5px;"><i>Meira</i></span>
Confectioner Riley Reece Hopeful
Cobbler Branwen Ellis and <span style="color:#d03dac; background:#222225; border-radius:5px;"><i>Cadoc</i></span>