Chat thread

The place for all IC news, gossip, and other happenings! Be sure to keep an eye on 'Official' bulletin postings! Feel free to write IC/NPC posts in the appropriate boards.

Chat thread

Tiamat
Knight
Tiamat
Knight

February 29th, 2016, 7:13 pm #1

welcome to the temporary CBox because farkle to expiration
Rachel Grey of Korssolc <span style="color:#5E1E0C; background:#dea538; border-radius:5px;"><i>Xochipilli</i></span> –couriers

Solarion
Knight

March 3rd, 2016, 12:01 am #2

Farkle, indeed. How did the cbox expire? Too few people to sustain it? Did its filters get choked up with all the tumbleweed flying around? LOL.

And, yes, Alt, my thread is still open. :)
Ence Native Rowan Ruiseal ~ Merrisxoia <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#d55690; border-radius:5px;"><i>Emaylis</i></span> ~ Jeweler ~ KIT
Ellenwea Native Bronwyn Cloudweaver ~ Korssolc <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#ea6350; border-radius:5px;"><i>Iryl</i></span> ~ Carpenter ~ KIT
Ence Native Kathryn Hansen ~ Awyronus <span style="color:#B7DAF0; background:#0208B5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Artair</i></span> ~ Guardian

Altreis
Honorable Knight
Altreis
Honorable Knight

March 3rd, 2016, 1:40 am #3

Creative ideas Sol, love them. Now to see if I can find my muse and get my posts out for everyone!
Farmer Zoey Rosetti and <span style="color:#29826d; background:#9fcee7; border-radius:5px;"><i>Vaino</i></span>
Blacksmith Tyrell Nielson and <span style="color:#ff611b; background:#ffd053; border-radius:5px;"><i>Lyeata</i></span>
Doctor Ejiro Sall and <span style="color:#88a7c8; background:#79675a; border-radius:5px;"><i>Meira</i></span>
Confectioner Riley Reece Hopeful
Cobbler Branwen Ellis and <span style="color:#d03dac; background:#222225; border-radius:5px;"><i>Cadoc</i></span>

Invadarry
Honorable Knight
Invadarry
Honorable Knight

March 3rd, 2016, 7:22 pm #4

Alt there's a thread I wanna do with June and Zoey if you ever accept her :)
~‾͟͟͞(((ꎤ >ㅿ<)̂—̳͟͞͞o
Lucian of Crosspyro- <span style="color:#FF4500; background:#FFA07A; border-radius:5px;"><i>Temu</i></span>- Alpha
Bedic of Merroyal <span style="color:#99D6AD; background:#a489b5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Tollak</i></span>- Bard
Judy of Highlander <span style="color:#20B2AA; background:#696969; border-radius:5px;"><i>Rhoan</i></span>- Librarian; Trainer
Much- Domestic; Stable Hand

Talia- Hopeful- Quilter; Artist
Morgan- Student

Solarion
Knight

March 3rd, 2016, 8:55 pm #5

LOL, Alt.

Has anyone tried to do virtual CPR on cbox? I even tried google-searching for ways to un-expire a cbox. (I was decidedly unsuccessful.)

Motto of the day: Tir Dearthairans do not let little silly things like a collapse of the normal communication networks stop them. After all, Riders have horses that talk telepathically! And fly!
Ence Native Rowan Ruiseal ~ Merrisxoia <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#d55690; border-radius:5px;"><i>Emaylis</i></span> ~ Jeweler ~ KIT
Ellenwea Native Bronwyn Cloudweaver ~ Korssolc <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#ea6350; border-radius:5px;"><i>Iryl</i></span> ~ Carpenter ~ KIT
Ence Native Kathryn Hansen ~ Awyronus <span style="color:#B7DAF0; background:#0208B5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Artair</i></span> ~ Guardian

Altreis
Honorable Knight
Altreis
Honorable Knight

March 3rd, 2016, 10:55 pm #6

Yes Inva, I'd love to thread them. I'm just chasing muse around and around. First thing I do here will be June, followed by replies.
Farmer Zoey Rosetti and <span style="color:#29826d; background:#9fcee7; border-radius:5px;"><i>Vaino</i></span>
Blacksmith Tyrell Nielson and <span style="color:#ff611b; background:#ffd053; border-radius:5px;"><i>Lyeata</i></span>
Doctor Ejiro Sall and <span style="color:#88a7c8; background:#79675a; border-radius:5px;"><i>Meira</i></span>
Confectioner Riley Reece Hopeful
Cobbler Branwen Ellis and <span style="color:#d03dac; background:#222225; border-radius:5px;"><i>Cadoc</i></span>

Solarion
Knight

March 3rd, 2016, 11:01 pm #7

-has image of Alt chasing actual Muses around and laughs-

Do you need some virtual leashes? -offers Muse bait-