bye bye miss american pie

bye bye miss american pie

Tiamat
Knight
Tiamat
Knight

November 28th, 2015, 8:48 pm #1

i have zero muse or time to write here anymore and likely never will again :( so sadly this is i guess what you would call my permanant LOA and detailing the fates of my characters

Darian went after the guys that killed his and Vinny's father, Vincent follwed to stop Darry and both were killed. (naturally Sorremare should be up for adoption)

James's attempts to find his father went badly and was killed accidentally when a lordling's wife hit him over the head with a dinner plate

Merla was murdered by her uncle who went insane after the fall and he shortly committed suicide.

All the marks i have amassed i wish to buy a special privilege with which is namely concerning the matter of Xochipilli, as i grew very attatched to the ditzmuffin i want the right to pay for his adoption fee and choose to whom he will hence forth belong to, Namely my choice is Invadarry for i believe she'd have a deal of joy with his continued development and also would just be a fantastic player for him to go to. Inva has my express permission to play my Rachel should she so wish or is free to have Xochi bond to another of her characters whatever she so wants really.

...i think that about wraps it up i guess i'm sorry to those i had threads with and to those i never had threads with, it was fun while it lasted here, but recent events, changes and long brewing shit feels just prevent me from doing well anything here, gonna miss you friends and best of luck to you all <3 gonna miss you

nothing is forgotten nothing is ever forgotten
Rachel Grey of Korssolc <span style="color:#5E1E0C; background:#dea538; border-radius:5px;"><i>Xochipilli</i></span> –couriers

Tiamat
Knight
Tiamat
Knight

January 3rd, 2016, 9:38 pm #2

hey y'all guess who has two thumbs and has crawled back out of the miserable ditch of life she'd fallen into before leaving this gal ^_^ looking to return to the rping scene here if you'll still have me
Rachel Grey of Korssolc <span style="color:#5E1E0C; background:#dea538; border-radius:5px;"><i>Xochipilli</i></span> –couriers

Tiamat
Knight
Tiamat
Knight

April 7th, 2016, 8:22 pm #3

welp guess me coming back was completely pointless, since there is nothing going on and i can't do anything due to not having any characters and new characters are not even being looked at for approval or not. to be honest it makes me sad to leave again. This time by my own volition rather than forced out by circumstances, but my liking of and motivation for this site has effectively died a slow painful and ultimately frustrating death. I have tried to be patient, this started out as a truly fun site for me: i made some fantastic friends, the ideas and premise was interesting and aside from some things it was a fun world we were all helping to build and flesh out. But it seems clear to me that hardly anyone cares any more about keeping this place alive, and none of the people that do care have the authority to do so. I guess thats it. i've said my piece. i'm done watching, waiting, stagnating and having genuinely no clue as to whats going on here any more. So Goodbye TD and thanks for what good memories i have of this place *drops the mic and leaves picking up the soap box*

Solarion
Knight

April 7th, 2016, 9:07 pm #4

-hugs Tiamat-

I know how much you wanted to play again with Xochi. It's definitely been very quiet around here...

It was fun chatting with you while we waited, though. -waves sadly-
Ence Native Rowan Ruiseal ~ Merrisxoia <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#d55690; border-radius:5px;"><i>Emaylis</i></span> ~ Jeweler ~ KIT
Ellenwea Native Bronwyn Cloudweaver ~ Korssolc <span style="color:#FFFFFF; background:#ea6350; border-radius:5px;"><i>Iryl</i></span> ~ Carpenter ~ KIT
Ence Native Kathryn Hansen ~ Awyronus <span style="color:#B7DAF0; background:#0208B5; border-radius:5px;"><i>Artair</i></span> ~ Guardian