What Are These?

What Are These?

June 10th, 2017, 3:10 pm #1

I picked up these Second World War cards (2 3/8" x 3 1/2", with blank backs) as part of a lot of miscellaneous US cards from the sixties. I've checked several guides, but haven't been able to identify them. I'm assuming that they are quite common.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

June 10th, 2017, 10:22 pm #2

Hi John. those cards were produced by L.M. Becker in the 1960's. They, along with other Becker cards are not too common at all.

June 10th, 2017, 11:18 pm #3

I picked up these Second World War cards (2 3/8" x 3 1/2", with blank backs) as part of a lot of miscellaneous US cards from the sixties. I've checked several guides, but haven't been able to identify them. I'm assuming that they are quite common.

Thanks,

John

Michael is right!

Becker Prize Cards.

I'm always looking for these if they are available.

June 11th, 2017, 1:10 am #4

Thanks,

John

Looks like a nice little stash of cards, on a set with a sparse checklist. Congrats! I tried searching the internet for some of the words on the cards and came up empty, but I figured either SkyTamers or Todd would be able to ID them. Looks like some were perforated and some were maybe box-cut or just trimmed?

June 11th, 2017, 3:50 pm #5

Thanks,

John

Gentlemen:

Thank you very much for the helpful information.

- John