R73 Indian Gum Help

October 1st, 2017, 11:00 pm #1

Hey All!

I got these Indian gum cards in a lot that I bought that had some T cards I needed. I am assuming these are R73 Indian Gum cards?

any info on the set would be helpful, also if anyone has a checklist that is in word or Excel format that they can send me that would be apprciated.

Although I have promised myself I would not start a new set, I learned I have some family history with the Goudey family and though it would be appropriate to start working on this set...

"like how I talked myself into it?/"

appreciate any help from the R experts out there!

Thanks!!

Cliff

Last edited by Marslife on October 1st, 2017, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 2nd, 2017, 1:33 am #2

https://www.psacard.com/smrpriceguide/n ... an-gum/941

The 1947 Reissue has black text on the backs. There are a BUNCH of variations to look for in this set (different set count on back like "series of 192 cards" on yours you posted.

https://www.psacard.com/articles/articl ... orts-issue

October 2nd, 2017, 1:01 pm #3

Hey All!

I got these Indian gum cards in a lot that I bought that had some T cards I needed. I am assuming these are R73 Indian Gum cards?

any info on the set would be helpful, also if anyone has a checklist that is in word or Excel format that they can send me that would be apprciated.

Although I have promised myself I would not start a new set, I learned I have some family history with the Goudey family and though it would be appropriate to start working on this set...

"like how I talked myself into it?/"

appreciate any help from the R experts out there!

Thanks!!

Cliff

Check your email..........sent you a couple Excel file checklists for the 1933 and 1947 re-issue Indian sets.
Last edited by autograf on October 2nd, 2017, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.