October 2011 pick-ups......

October 2011 pick-ups......

October 4th, 2011, 1:48 am #1

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

I've never seen this one before. It is from a movie theater and you had to come back each week to get a new card - for 48 consecutive weeks!

October 4th, 2011, 2:04 am #2

So now we know, there is no flea market. You've been riding on Chuck's coattails all this time from his find

October 4th, 2011, 2:09 am #3

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

I've never seen this one before. It is from a movie theater and you had to come back each week to get a new card - for 48 consecutive weeks!

No Richard, Chuck inspired me to try and catch up with him. (I know it will never happen but you got to have goals!)

October 4th, 2011, 2:16 am #4

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

Cameron new discoveries album.......fantastic.....need one of those for my album collection......just got the woolson spice white squadron album....

October 4th, 2011, 2:40 am #5

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

Hey Todd, You know I never get to shows, flee markets, etc.
My best guess is that my collection is only approx. 20 percent of yours!!

October 4th, 2011, 2:47 am #6

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

Got to get out to the flea market AND meet more of my neighbors...

October 4th, 2011, 3:01 am #7

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

Chuck,
Perhaps if you go with volume you might have 20% but if you go with value mine is 20% of yours.

October 4th, 2011, 4:42 am #8

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

who doesn't need a new discoveries album.......

October 4th, 2011, 12:57 pm #9

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

the H auctions............Heritage and Huggins/Scott..........

Group of about 400 miscellaneous cards.........wanted the Noah's Arks, R73's, T121's and Fish....rest will go ebay route.....

Group of (25) N6, N11 & N225's. Trying to finish all three sets........

Group of miscellaneous......wanted the Novel Package Indians and Dick Tracy 4-1's.....

REALLY clean Kinney Liberty Album with original mailer.........

October 4th, 2011, 11:55 pm #10

Some weekend pickups...

This is the back....

I don't have really good scans, except on my blog, but I just picked up a near World on Wheels set, with 13 of the tough 20 highs, including a red back #176 and the Corvette. I need about a dozen upgrades/missing cards to complete it and already ordered three of the missing highs. Also nabbed a full Topps Wings set, also needing about a dozen upgrades. Real happy with these, both are at lest EX, I'd say the WIngs is a little nicer even, very clean and bright. I may go after a partial Rails & Sails next-love those Topps Giant Size transportation issues. My patience level is liniscule these days, so buying near or full sets and going after a dozen cards to complete is working for me.

http://toppsarchives.blogspot.com/2011/ ... -baby.html