JANUARY PICK-UPS

JANUARY PICK-UPS

January 5th, 2011, 9:39 pm #1

Been a couple of good months....
4 of 5 large general silks (need to get buffalo bill if ya gots one 4 sale or trade ) and one of the nicest large Hamilton King Girl silks I've ever seen - all courtesy of our own s/l/b/f guru on the left coast.

January 6th, 2011, 5:43 am #2

Fantastic Detail. Merci beaucoups

January 6th, 2011, 7:00 am #3

4 of 5 large general silks (need to get buffalo bill if ya gots one 4 sale or trade ) and one of the nicest large Hamilton King Girl silks I've ever seen - all courtesy of our own s/l/b/f guru on the left coast.

Man, every time I see an example of the Grant silk, I think to myself I need to track one down ... even though I own no silks and don't collect them . Beautiful pieces!

January 6th, 2011, 3:27 pm #4

Mostly E stuff........uncataloged Shotwell Suzanna card, Messer's Charcoal Gum Circus, E4 Battleship, Supposed E289 Indian card, Tough Chesterfield Stamp type, Lot of Tuckett Canadian airplanes and some T76 Puzzles. And a tough E41 Scout Gum Boy Scout card.......only my 2nd of those........geez.......Boy Scout stuff is TUFF to find.

January 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm #5

January 9th, 2011, 3:31 pm #6

Couple Honest tobacco Coupons, Magic Yeast Leopard, (2)US Baking Co. Actors, Harry Carey American Bread (1 of 20ish I picked-up), Paul Price Co. Poker Hands (have 50+ different), American Toy Works GW pin, British Weight card(dog), Worcester Salt Doll (1 of 6 picked-up).

Anyone have information on the 2 different bread company cards or the poker cards?

January 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm #7

Greg
The Paul Price poker cards are 1960's. A set of 66 goes for 20 bucks.

see image below
Last edited by ctyankeee on January 11th, 2011, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 9th, 2011, 5:13 pm #8

with the poker cards don't go ALL IN unless there are 2 more sixes on the board!!!

January 9th, 2011, 9:29 pm #9

I don't know what it is, but I like it! It measures 3 1/2" x 5 1/2". Can anyone help?

January 10th, 2011, 12:09 am #10

but one of my most important eBay buys ever. For all the negatives one might apply to eBay and their policies and fees or whatever - I doubt I would have ever seen this without them. My friend scott found this 1967 comic for me featuring a 2 page adv. for one of my mother's boutiques in NY at the Palladium. She made dresses for Twiggy and Jackie Kennedy and actually has a few exhibited from time to time at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. A bit freaky she lived quite a life hanging with the Dead in San Fran and Andy Wharhol in NY (he made a short movie about her - big bucks if you can help me find a copy!) and jetting the country on a wild ride. No idea why I'm sharing - perhaps just because this is the only place I can go - as my friends could care less about anything to do with collectibles - and I don't know any comic sites....