Huh?

Huh?

January 27th, 2016, 2:27 am #1

At the risk of outing this it just seemed right to post it here and I didn't want to wait until it ended; it's almost over so...what 'evs. I collect lots of different types of cards and appreciate even more but this one just has me saying huh? Who collects blue rectangles?

January 27th, 2016, 3:12 am #2

Not Me. I only collect green rectangles!

January 27th, 2016, 4:11 am #3

At the risk of outing this it just seemed right to post it here and I didn't want to wait until it ended; it's almost over so...what 'evs. I collect lots of different types of cards and appreciate even more but this one just has me saying huh? Who collects blue rectangles?

That.......is.........AWESOME.....

Now I want one.

January 27th, 2016, 4:32 am #4

Top left blue rectangles are for the novice collectors. I've been searching for a bottom right blue rectangle for years.

Jeff

January 27th, 2016, 6:11 am #5

Can you people stop OUTING auctions!???

This has been on my list since....

just a few seconds ago.

"sh0win the love since 1959 "

January 27th, 2016, 1:22 pm #6

Here is the infamous complete puzzle with the 2 blank cards!!!

January 27th, 2016, 4:29 pm #7

That begs the question of how to differentiate TL and BR pieces..............another reason I don't collect 60's and 70's stuff..........

January 27th, 2016, 5:03 pm #8

I had this card and it was one of my most treasured possessions, until I realized it was out of register. Now I can't even gaze at the blue sky without getting angry about it.

January 27th, 2016, 7:31 pm #9

I used to love that gum back in '74, it's a wonder my teeth have faired as well as they have.

January 28th, 2016, 12:01 am #10

Bozo was the bomb but I only recall it at Halloween.