Greetings

Greetings

March 7th, 2011, 4:30 am #1

Hi All,

I have been a lurker for years on this website and always enjoy the vast amounts of knowledge this team brings to the table. My passion is Japanese Sumo Wrestling menko and cards, but I frequently buy old Japanese non-sport cards when I run across some interesting ones on the Japanese auction sites, especially when they have an American or Western theme to them. Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute a little to the knowledge pool, but am looking forward to learning a lot more as well. Thanks and if you have any questions on Japanese cards, there is a good chance I might be able to help!

Cheers,

Ryan

March 7th, 2011, 4:49 am #2

post some piccies

March 7th, 2011, 11:37 am #3

Hi All,

I have been a lurker for years on this website and always enjoy the vast amounts of knowledge this team brings to the table. My passion is Japanese Sumo Wrestling menko and cards, but I frequently buy old Japanese non-sport cards when I run across some interesting ones on the Japanese auction sites, especially when they have an American or Western theme to them. Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute a little to the knowledge pool, but am looking forward to learning a lot more as well. Thanks and if you have any questions on Japanese cards, there is a good chance I might be able to help!

Cheers,

Ryan
Hi Ryan ,

Welcome to Net54 , glad to have you aboard .

----
Mark