Anne Frances RIP - Robby the Robot and a Great Set of Legs

Anne Frances RIP - Robby the Robot and a Great Set of Legs

January 4th, 2011, 4:47 pm #1

Anne Francis - Rest in Peace - As a young kid I remember to this day the first time I saw "Forbidden Planet"...I don't know if I was more enthralled by Robby the Robot or by the beautiful babe....and this New Year's eve while watching the Twilight Zone, I saw the most amazing mannequin to walk thru an elevator....

Last edited by allenmc on January 4th, 2011, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 5th, 2011, 12:47 am #2

...was the sultry and sophisticated, Anne Francis. I enjoyed her performances in "Jess-Belle" and "The After Hours" (Twilight Zone), Honey West and of course, Forbidden Planet. RIP AF.

January 7th, 2011, 11:24 am #3

Anne Francis - Rest in Peace - As a young kid I remember to this day the first time I saw "Forbidden Planet"...I don't know if I was more enthralled by Robby the Robot or by the beautiful babe....and this New Year's eve while watching the Twilight Zone, I saw the most amazing mannequin to walk thru an elevator....

Found it horrible to hear she had passed away. I felt worse about it when found
out she was in a Nursing Home. Working in the field and going to nursing homes,
always find it sad for persons not at home with their family at the end. God
Bless her.

Frank

January 7th, 2011, 2:37 pm #4

From the 1999 Twilight Zone set: