This is crazy Iggy

This is crazy Iggy

March 29th, 2007, 4:45 pm #1

Fricking unban Bluto so we can get back to talking smack about the draft. People have done far worse. You made your point, but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. He's good for the board. Start banning people and this thing will go away faster than a Don Rickles sitcom.

March 29th, 2007, 4:53 pm #2

that it's time to end the farce.

Restart the fart! Bluto, 2007.

Minnesta Vikings -- No O.

March 29th, 2007, 5:15 pm #3

Fricking unban Bluto so we can get back to talking smack about the draft. People have done far worse. You made your point, but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. He's good for the board. Start banning people and this thing will go away faster than a Don Rickles sitcom.
The difference was, Bluto was there to drag his ass out of the fire. This could be the final death blow to this board.

March 29th, 2007, 6:15 pm #4

Aiieeeeeeeeee!!!!!  The sky is falling!  The sky is falling! 

What'll you do after the big "death blow"?  Go back to hassling the old guys playing checkers in the park?

March 29th, 2007, 6:17 pm #5

DOOMED!!

<bgsound src="http://interglacial.com/~sburke/pub/midi/circus.mid" autostart="true">

Vote for me! No me! No ME! ME ME ME!!

All camo zubaz. All the time.

You're on top of things man

March 29th, 2007, 6:21 pm #6

. . . as you and all the other ladies keep posting about how the site is doomed.&nbsp;

P.S.:&nbsp; Were you able to talk Lite off the ledge?

March 29th, 2007, 6:26 pm #7

I had Vclam pegged as the first one to wet his panties in glee over the Bluto news.
BudDownSyndrome at 2, you at 3.

You exceeded expectations.
Congrats!

<bgsound src="http://interglacial.com/~sburke/pub/midi/circus.mid" autostart="true">

March 29th, 2007, 6:44 pm #8

So what part of&nbsp;the following&nbsp;post from me yesterday don't you understand?

---------------------

Frankly, I don't care if the "powers that be" let Lite back in.&nbsp;&nbsp;He's good for an occasional laugh, such as when he responds to people he claims to have "tuned out months ago."&nbsp; I also won't care if his&nbsp;@$$ stays banned.&nbsp; It'd be kinda fun seeing the Hamster wander around the board without his sycophant buddy.

-----------------------

That last sentence is coming true even faster than I anticipated.&nbsp; The only person soiling his/her undies is you, Mr. "Doooooooooomed."&nbsp; And it ain't out of "glee."&nbsp; *LOL*

P.S.:&nbsp; That ol' post count just keeps going up.&nbsp; Iggy thanks you.&nbsp; Let's cause this thread to balloon.

March 29th, 2007, 6:49 pm #9

I keep forgetting you don't understand sarcasm.
Keep trying to convince people you passed the bar with that peabrain.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29th, 2007, 7:01 pm #10

The Hamster attempted escape clause when getting&nbsp;smacked around:&nbsp;&nbsp;"I was just being sarcastic.&nbsp; Can't you tell?"&nbsp; Damn, you're nothing if not utterly predictable.&nbsp;&nbsp;

So, Hammy, were you being sarcastic when you made this post yesterday?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/208566/m ... ying+board.

C'mon, let's pump this thread up some more.&nbsp; After all, the board is "dying" and&nbsp;"doomed."&nbsp; *LOL*&nbsp;

&nbsp;