My Buckeyes rock!!!!!!!

My Buckeyes rock!!!!!!!

April 1st, 2007, 12:32 am #1

feels good to be a fan of one winner what a heck of a school THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! yes baby!!!!!!

April 1st, 2007, 1:02 am #2

I'm a die hard Viking fan for nearly 30 years but I'm originally from Dayton, Ohio and I am proud to be a Buckeye!! I just hope we don't become Gator bait again.

Go Bucks!

April 1st, 2007, 1:37 am #3

feels good to be a fan of one winner what a heck of a school THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! yes baby!!!!!!
How bout that ACC now?

April 1st, 2007, 4:36 am #4

Georgetown are Not in the ACC. I repeat, the Georgetown (University) Hoyas aka. "back-door U." (not like their team made it through the front door, (academically)) are Not in the ACC.

Therefore, my guess is that Tarheel's opinion of the ACC has changed far less than the movement of your bowels in the past 24 hours. Just a guess.

"You don't have to thank me, just pay me." Goodnight.

April 1st, 2007, 1:50 pm #5

BUT....I never ONCE in that post said that Gtown was in the ACC. I will attempt to explain it to you, but I know full well you still may not understand. Here it goes....Ohio State is in the BIG 10, which is the conference Tarheel seems to have a particular disdain for. In case you missed, the Buckeyes (from the Big 10) are in the Championship game. I was simply pointing out that the BIG 10 got someone in the Championship game and there was not 1 team from the ACC even in the Fianl 4. In the future, I promise to try and explain things better for your benefit.

April 1st, 2007, 4:03 pm #6

your TIMING on the matter certainly Implies that the big win against G-town had something to do with the fallen grace of said ACC and some type of over-hyped ressurrection of the said Big Ten (not big and not ten). Honestly, its one game, one season, one team and POSSIBLY One Championship, if the Buckeyes don't become Gator bait AGAIN. Talk to me about the past 10 years, how many Championships, Final 4's, head to head conference records, etc. Hell, talk to me In 10 years. There really is just NO argument here. Stop the chest thumping please. Its embarrassing.

April 1st, 2007, 8:32 pm #7

I think the Gators will blow the Buckeyes out, not unlike in football. What im saying is IF you do the research between the ACC and Big 10 over the past 10 yrs or so, youll find the ACC holds the edge in Final 4 appearances and Nat'l Championships. HOWEVER.....Its closer than the ACC lovers/Big 10 bashers like to think it is. Im not naive enough to believe the Big 10 is a better hoops conference, but I do think its better than a lot of people give it credit for.

April 1st, 2007, 8:48 pm #8

... you don't have to pay me. You're a company write-off, a 'freebie'. I'll tell Tar personally. The Big Ten isn't that bad a Conference in Hoops actually, just not as good as it USED to be, which was pretty damn good at one time. The past 2-3 years they've either dropped off in both football and basketball substantially OR everyone else just got that much better.

April 1st, 2007, 10:36 pm #9

Are you toasted already?

The football Badgers were National Championship quality last year. One loss. Michigan at Michigan when they were running hot.
The Badgers punked the SEC in the bowl game for the umteenth time.

Badgers were great. OSU was great. Michigan was very good. Penn St was good. Purdue was good.

The Big Ten was STRONG.

<bgsound src="http://interglacial.com/~sburke/pub/midi/circus.mid" autostart="true">

Vote for me! No me! No ME! ME ME ME!!

All camo zubaz. All the time.

You're on top of things man

April 1st, 2007, 11:12 pm #10

,.. PAC 10. At least the people who officially rank teams today are a lot less biased than the fans.