Short skirts and no panties

November 18th, 2007, 12:53 am #1

Question for the women and girls. When you wear your
full mini skirts and dresses without panties are you
able to sit down on your bare butt or do you have to
flip your skirt up?
Please decribe how and when you do it and if you make
sure that you do it on certain kinds of seats. Also
how does it feel to sit on your smooth butt?

kelly
kelly

November 19th, 2007, 12:49 am #2

When I sit down it all depends on how long the skirt is if their anything under me to start with.If I do sit on a little skirt it slips out very easy. When in public places I only sit on a clean hard surface. I like marble the best. Theirs a lot of marble benches around where I live. I always carry hand sanitizer to kill germs if the surface don't look clean.In summer it feels great to sit on marble or concete that is in the shade or air conditioned bulding. I love to cool off that way. I never wear panties so in winter I just bare it if I have to sit down. Like on the vinyl seats in my car on my way to work in the winter.

Tubby
Tubby

November 19th, 2007, 8:45 am #3

flip your skirt up?
To change it around a bit. How do you get on with hot car seats in summer?
Thought it might cause a bit of a jump so to speak.

Kelly
Kelly

November 20th, 2007, 5:33 am #4

Car seats on cars that have been siting with the windows up and in the sun all day. All I can say is OUCH !!!!! sit still and hope it stops burning quick.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 20th, 2007, 12:09 pm #5

flip your skirt up?
My wife sometimes lifts her skirt up when sitting on a chair.

She does not wear any clothes from the waist down during the evening whilst at home.

In a car she likes to remove it completely if the day is very hot, the design of modern motorvehicles makes it difficult for passers by to see into the car.

Dalesman
Dalesman

November 21st, 2007, 5:43 pm #6

When I sit down it all depends on how long the skirt is if their anything under me to start with.If I do sit on a little skirt it slips out very easy. When in public places I only sit on a clean hard surface. I like marble the best. Theirs a lot of marble benches around where I live. I always carry hand sanitizer to kill germs if the surface don't look clean.In summer it feels great to sit on marble or concete that is in the shade or air conditioned bulding. I love to cool off that way. I never wear panties so in winter I just bare it if I have to sit down. Like on the vinyl seats in my car on my way to work in the winter.
How short are your skirts in winter? Doesn't it get cold where you live?

Kelly
Kelly

November 29th, 2007, 4:16 pm #7

My skirts are just as short in winter as summer. It gets cold here in winter most of the time it is below freezing.For about 3-4 weeks we have lows around-15F degrees and highs about 0F degrees I still wear skirts sometime no matter how cold it gets. I always wear them with bare legs and pantyless.

Larry
Larry

November 30th, 2007, 4:57 pm #8

I think it is Very Sexy when a woman wears her skirts or dresses Bare Legged and Pantyless. My wife has been doing it for years now without any problem.

December 2nd, 2007, 4:52 am #9

flip your skirt up?
My new boyfriend has banned me from wearing panties 24/7. We have been going together now for 7 weeks and for the last 4 weeks I have been even going to work without any panties. I am a trainee receptionist so I wear modest skirts to work, just above the knee to mid thigh but on weekends I'm "encouraged" to wear mini skirts almost all the time. If the skirt is loose enough then i must lift the back and sit directly on the seat if it's tight then I must just sit down normally but i'm not allowed to adjust it either before I sit down or whilst sitting. This usually ensures that my skirt barely covers me, which is how he likes it. Funny thing is he likes me to wear a bra as he doesn't like my nipples to show but he's quite happy for my pussy to be almost on display for anyone who cares to look.
He works as a sales rep so he quite often calls in to work just to check that I'm naked under my skirt which is embarrassing especially if my skirt is around knee length. Sitting on my bare butt in public is still humiliating especially if we are with friends and I'm trying to be subtle about flipping my skirt up when we sit down. I don't think any of my girlfriends as yet know that I'm no longer wearing panties but my biggest fear is the they will find out one day by accident.

December 2nd, 2007, 3:38 pm #10

Mel

You will soon get used to being pantiless and not care who finds out. What if your friends do find out? I bet that some of them have gone pantiless at times. Don't be ashamed of being pantiless, be proud. You've had the guts to do what I bet they've been thinking about trying. I find that I sometimes get a bit turned on when there's a strong risk that someone will see my pussy, especially if it's a hunky man. Do you? I've even been know to open my legs to make sure that a man has seen what I'm not wearing. Now doing that really does get me turned on.
I bet that your sex life with your bf is great with him knowing that you are pantiless and ready for action. Mine is. I've been pantiless for about 10 years now and I always wear short skirts. I always flick the back of my skirt up when I sit down. My biggest worry is leaving a wet patch on a seat in a posh restaurant. My bf just says "So what, I bet that they're jealous of me and are thinking about your hot wet pussy!"

Relax Mel! Enjoy yourself and stop caring what other people think.

Vanessa