Pantyless on TV

Pantyless on TV

May 16th, 2003, 11:56 am #1

Has anybody seen a pantyless upskirt scene on TV? I've only seen one - a girl on a British show & don't even know her name. A UK friend sent me the pic, taken from a live show.

joanna
anonymous

May 16th, 2003, 3:05 pm #2

US television is so uptight about nudity that aside from cable very little is seen, or even implied. But that doesn't stop sex and violence from being a big hit. Selling sex seems to be the norm in this country, why not express sexuality in new, creative, and HOT ways???? Let's see a remake on the Marilyn Monroe wind-blows-up-dress, to find a panty-free derrier exposed to the passersby and Joe Camel can stroll up as her limo driver...new slogan, "it's what's on!"

May 17th, 2003, 10:37 am #3

There is a group, according to friend, devoted to TV Upskirts, in fact two groups. One is an MSN Group, called - TV Upskirts - the pics are never pantyless & the other a Yahoo Group - I'll get the url for it & post it. The MSN Group would be okay if they showed pantyless girls, but they don't.

joanna
anonymous

May 19th, 2003, 10:23 am #4

No url - just click search - go to yahoo groups - then reister at - upskirt pics without panties - lots of good pics & group is free to join, as are all yahoo groups.

joanna
anonymous

May 19th, 2003, 10:26 am #5

That word is register!!! I just can't type wirth a damn. Sorry!!!

joanna
anonymous