ladies...when you were at school....

ladies...when you were at school....

dustydream
dustydream

November 2nd, 2004, 3:13 pm #1

Did you have the guts to go without undies under your school skirt? Guys...did you know of any women that did it?

Cindy
Cindy

November 2nd, 2004, 8:47 pm #2

I do remember on one ocassion after a game going to one of those post victory celebration parties. Several of us took off our panties and went without. It was really more than I bargained for because the skirt was so short I had to be conscious of it every second which I wasn't...

Dirk
Dirk

November 3rd, 2004, 12:13 am #3

Did you have the guts to go without undies under your school skirt? Guys...did you know of any women that did it?
I remember seeing two incidents in high school where girls were not wearing panties.

The first was in english class when the teacher didn't show up. I sat by the window and the girl next to me was turned toward me with her short skirt hiked up. She had dark blue pantyhose on but they were very sheer and the light from the window made for a perfectly clear view.

Second time was in the cafeteria. A girl (also a sister of a friend) stood up from a table and reached up with her hands over her head and her short skirt went up. I got a rear view of her butt and she was also wearing pantyhose with no panties.

There were also rumors in the boys locker room that the girls did not wear panties under their gym uniforms but that was never confirmed.

michaela
michaela

November 3rd, 2004, 2:04 am #4

I wasn't allowed to wear pants to school until I was almost in JR. H.S. So when we were finally allowed to, I rebelled and only wore those straight leg button fly Levi's 501 jeans. No panties of course, and if I ever did wear dress I would wear pantyhose without panties. Why would anyone wear panties with pantyhose. I don't know if anyone ever saw through my hose or not.

November 3rd, 2004, 5:47 pm #5

I do remember on one ocassion after a game going to one of those post victory celebration parties. Several of us took off our panties and went without. It was really more than I bargained for because the skirt was so short I had to be conscious of it every second which I wasn't...
I hope you don't mind me asking, but was this when you discovered it was OK to go without underwear full time or did it rather put you off the whole idea for a while?

anci
anci

November 3rd, 2004, 9:39 pm #6

I remember seeing two incidents in high school where girls were not wearing panties.

The first was in english class when the teacher didn't show up. I sat by the window and the girl next to me was turned toward me with her short skirt hiked up. She had dark blue pantyhose on but they were very sheer and the light from the window made for a perfectly clear view.

Second time was in the cafeteria. A girl (also a sister of a friend) stood up from a table and reached up with her hands over her head and her short skirt went up. I got a rear view of her butt and she was also wearing pantyhose with no panties.

There were also rumors in the boys locker room that the girls did not wear panties under their gym uniforms but that was never confirmed.
When I was in school, we did typically not wear anything under our gym uniforms, so you might consider it confirmed by now.

November 3rd, 2004, 9:58 pm #7

I guess that your gym kit didn't include a skirt then.

zeuren
zeuren

November 3rd, 2004, 9:59 pm #8

I wasn't allowed to wear pants to school until I was almost in JR. H.S. So when we were finally allowed to, I rebelled and only wore those straight leg button fly Levi's 501 jeans. No panties of course, and if I ever did wear dress I would wear pantyhose without panties. Why would anyone wear panties with pantyhose. I don't know if anyone ever saw through my hose or not.
I remember once, a load of us boys and girls met up on a saturday to see a film. One girl said she was'nt wearing any. We were all 13 0r 14.

To those ladies who were were in gym classes where all the girls were pantyless. Were you wearing gym skirts or shorts?

Sara
Sara

November 3rd, 2004, 11:51 pm #9

I didn't wear skirts all that often in school, but I went pantyless everyday, skirt or not. I didn't notice many girls that went without in gym class, but almost all girls went without on the volleyball team because we had to wear those tight spandex shorts.

michaela
michaela

November 4th, 2004, 12:29 am #10

I remember once, a load of us boys and girls met up on a saturday to see a film. One girl said she was'nt wearing any. We were all 13 0r 14.

To those ladies who were were in gym classes where all the girls were pantyless. Were you wearing gym skirts or shorts?
I think those gym skirts were way before my time. Wouldn't that have been something?