Jenny Scordamaglia

Jenny Scordamaglia

April 11th, 2013, 4:14 pm #1

What's the story with Jenny Scordamaglia? She hosts Miami TV, in which she presents Miami-based reportage including interviews and features, mainly centred on nightlife, holiday resorts and automobile shows. Her typical attire consists of loose flappy tops with no bra, so that her boobs and nipples are generally exposed, and ***-bearing micro-miniskirts. Her interviewees are remarkably unfazed although you can see members of the public in the background with their camera-phones trying to sneak upskirt shots.

Does anybody know whether she goes commando? It certainly appears so but, having scoured the web and watched many videos, I cannot work out conclusively whether or not this is the case.

April 11th, 2013, 5:37 pm #2

Hello Arbed. I must say you asked a really interesting question. I have only seen Jenny Scordamaglia twice (in person believe it or not) while traveling on a terse business trip in Miami last year. One evening she was wearing a short blue dress and she was sans bra (not certain on whether she was sans panties or had on a g-string, my guess would be the latter) the other occasion was unknown because she was wearing opaque black shorts. As you probably have already read this paragraph, you should know that I'm completely incognizant of this knowledge, unfortunately.

Chris

April 11th, 2013, 10:14 pm #3

I'm impressed that you met her. What was she like in person? I must say she comes across as quite personable on screen.

April 12th, 2013, 2:33 am #4

Well I actually didn't converse with her because she was surrounded by an entourage of media and bodyguards, but she is a beautiful woman with a seemingly benevolent personality (the latter is actually quite rare for attractive Miami women). She's quite petite, approximatelt 5'3"-5'4" in height. I'm about 6'4" and was quite a bit taller than her with her 6" stiletto heels. She possesses a gorgeous physique as well.

Chris

April 13th, 2013, 7:14 pm #5

What's the story with Jenny Scordamaglia? She hosts Miami TV, in which she presents Miami-based reportage including interviews and features, mainly centred on nightlife, holiday resorts and automobile shows. Her typical attire consists of loose flappy tops with no bra, so that her boobs and nipples are generally exposed, and ***-bearing micro-miniskirts. Her interviewees are remarkably unfazed although you can see members of the public in the background with their camera-phones trying to sneak upskirt shots.

Does anybody know whether she goes commando? It certainly appears so but, having scoured the web and watched many videos, I cannot work out conclusively whether or not this is the case.
I must say that it was a question that I asked myself too. I searched the net, but couldn't find a definitive answer to the question. I never saw any trace of panties in her pictures though, and given the way she loves to show off her tits, I should not be at all surprised if she were equally enthusiastic about showing off her nether parts! Or is this just wishful thinking? (Let's hope she reads this and lets us know. LOL.)

April 20th, 2013, 2:48 am #6

This youtube video goes some way towards answering the question!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRSOrJhg ... =endscreen

April 20th, 2013, 8:45 am #7

i get the impression that she loves to be naked. not that there's anything wrong with that! i can relate to that. lol

emily

April 22nd, 2013, 5:26 am #8

This youtube video goes some way towards answering the question!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRSOrJhg ... =endscreen
Yes I've watched that video, along with a host of others. It is not possible to draw any firm conclusions from it. Whilst Jenny's buttocks are on prominent display, her skirt always covers her in the front. The possibility she is wearing a g-string cannot therefore be ruled out.

April 22nd, 2013, 5:28 am #9

i get the impression that she loves to be naked. not that there's anything wrong with that! i can relate to that. lol

emily
I quite agree. However, I was wondering if anybody had any firm evidence either way.

April 24th, 2013, 2:29 am #10

Yes I've watched that video, along with a host of others. It is not possible to draw any firm conclusions from it. Whilst Jenny's buttocks are on prominent display, her skirt always covers her in the front. The possibility she is wearing a g-string cannot therefore be ruled out.
There is a hint, towards the end, of a black shadow at the front. It could be a string or a thong. Nevertheless, the mystery remains! More power to her!