information needed !

information needed !

Amanda Hamilton
Amanda Hamilton

January 7th, 2002, 9:44 pm #1

WE need to start evaluating the current extent of freebuffing etc.

How can we do this ?

Well, if you know of anyone in the process of giving up underwear, LET US KNOW-LEAVE A POST.

Information from the retail front is VERY IMPORTANT. Ladies, pop into 'Victoria's Secret' if you can + find out if your local store is selling/stocking progressively fewer panties.

If you want underwearlessness in the cultural mainstream, help us make this an even better forum. Tell your stories. It does not matter that they may seem as simple as 'I regularly/never wear underwear'; they are EXACTLY the kind of stories we need.

paulypeeps
paulypeeps

January 9th, 2002, 1:20 pm #2

Knickerless is definately mainstream. My family contains 6 women who either part time or full time go knickerless under skirts. These are just the ones I know about and I have never asked the question of anyone as to their underwear status. This must indicate that the real number is much higher.

Paulypeeps

Amanda Hamilton
Amanda Hamilton

January 9th, 2002, 3:53 pm #3

Yes, I am sure this is true.

I just don't believe any underwear survey I read. I think a lot of women just won't admit to going without.

This is probably because society deems a woman who is without undies to be somehow immoral and a threat to society's values.

Are your female relatives recent converts ?

Amanda xxx

paulypeeps
paulypeeps

January 10th, 2002, 11:26 am #4

I don't want to give away two many family details but trust that the following is of interest.

The eldest gave up in the nineteen thirties due to the fashion at the time that precluded any underwear spoiling the line. I think that she still follows the practice into her seventies because recently, seeing a rather portly lady wearing shorts, she chuckled and said "look at her, she's got pants on under her shorts" as if it was something unthinkable.

The next is a serving police officer who I have known about her status for thirty years since I over heard her talking about hosiery with other women of the family (it's great being a child sometimes, you're easily ignored) saying "I think it's very unhygenic having anything next to your crotch". I have seen her on one occasion wearing a very baggy pair of pantaloons but at all other times she was wearing a skirt. She often has to pull her skirt out of her crack after she bends over. Mentaly she appears to be much like me (we get on well) so I think that if I were female I would be like her.

My girlfriend, Caroline gave up ten years ago at my insistance when I kept getting frustrated at having to remove her undergarments in order to have the frequent sex that we enjoy. Now she does not understand why she ever wore underwear in the first place. She is completely open and tells everyone that she goes without (whether they want to know or not)- even at work.

The others are not full timers. One (a nurse, oh, all these uniforms!) has recently been encouraged by her boyfriend to go without when he heard about Caroline. She has had her knickers removed publicly and was not concerned, happy to just sit with Caroline with both of their fannies on show under their short skirts (this is when I found out she shaved, I was disappointed). She has said that she sometimes wears knickers to 'catch the drips'. She is easily aroused and does not go long without having sex. Her mother and aunt(who I have met on only a few occassions) heard about Caroline going without and recounted how they enjoy the thrill of going out together wearing tarty clothes and no knickers when they get together. A child related to the nurse above (probably an issue with many children) always has to be told to put her knickers on after she gets dressed, she never wears them unless she is specifically told to put them on (sad that at such an early age she is being corrupted when she is clearly happy without).

Whoops, I think that makes seven! As I said above. I have never asked anyone in the family about underwear (I would be embarrassed to ask) but this is what I have picked up. I think that there can be no doubt that the real figure is higher given that this is 7 from a family of about 80 (of which about half are men)

angie
angie

January 22nd, 2004, 3:58 pm #5

WE need to start evaluating the current extent of freebuffing etc.

How can we do this ?

Well, if you know of anyone in the process of giving up underwear, LET US KNOW-LEAVE A POST.

Information from the retail front is VERY IMPORTANT. Ladies, pop into 'Victoria's Secret' if you can + find out if your local store is selling/stocking progressively fewer panties.

If you want underwearlessness in the cultural mainstream, help us make this an even better forum. Tell your stories. It does not matter that they may seem as simple as 'I regularly/never wear underwear'; they are EXACTLY the kind of stories we need.
you can read what my husband suggests. i didn't know that you wanted details about going pantyless. my mother, sister & i, all go pantyless. many of our friends do too, because we tell them about my husbands advice, but we each made converts before he came along. in junior high, i suggeasted my friends try going without. really, if you go without for several days, maybe a week, you don't like the feel of them against your - - - - - anymore. i also converted a couple of female teachers who were young & good looking. this might not be true everywhere, but in the Washington, DC area where I live, a high school teacher offered a voluntary survey to her sociology girls, no publicity, & found that the girls who took the survey, 227 in all of her classes, it was almost 50/50 - 112 went without full time or part time & 115 never went without, nor had they ever tried it. both the teacher & the girls considered it to be quite accurate. if you are interested, amanda, i can count the girls & women that mother, sis & i know, who go without, full or part time & get a count from my husband. i also did a little project of my own, a couple years ago, & had good luck with finding out about the celebs I like, who go without. some answered me themselves, but mostly the answers were from, agents, managers, maids, et.al. - whoever opened their mail. i used regular mail. i found out early that they won't reply to a question like that, by e-mail, except for 1 celeb & 2 managers. amanda, this is one of my favorite topics & i know a lot about it - would be glad to correspond with you. can't put my e-mail address here, because of daddy's uncle sam job, but if you give me yours, i'll get back to you.