Hair or Nair

Hair or Nair

April 3rd, 2002, 10:16 am #1

Girls (and guys) -

I'm on the fence here about a rather embarrassing subject -

My (recent) ex-husband was always insistent about buying me these tiny thongs. Nothing wrong with them I guess but they really left nothing to the imagination. And, they were absolutely useless in covering pubic hair.

My husband felt that - as he called it - this "overgrowth" of my privates was just unsightly and insisted that I shave the exposed area. Easier said than done. Between the burn, the stubble and the rashes, I was still not keeping up appearances for my ex.

You see - I am just naturally prone to having body hair. My legs, my armpits, my arms - even my breasts!!! Everything thank goodness except for my face. The Lord gave me a break on that one.

At times, it felt like he wanted to dress me up like a stripper or shave me clean like a little girl. Let's just say that I was not experiencing the pleasure that somehow he got out of this almost daily drudgery.

Needless to say, this was one of the many small things that finally got me to push that oaf out the door.

Since then, I have let nature take it's course. I much more comfortable with my body these days. So much so that I think the next step is to stop wearing panties. And, obviously no thongs. The protruding hair just makes my frilly undies look ridiculous.

I've looked at myself in the mirror with and without panties and I must say - there something primally attractive about a hirsute women in her 30's.

But, I'm keeping the bra. Breast-feeding three children has put on the path to the early sag. Going totally natural in that way would be alarmingly embarrassing.

Do any of you have to endure aggressive growth of body and pubic hair?

If so, what do YOU do? Do you shave and cover up or do go natural?

Most importantly, do most guys find this to be a turn-off? I honestly don't know the answer to this since I have been "out-the-running" for so long.

Let me know -

JULIE

Cynthia
Cynthia

April 3rd, 2002, 11:33 am #2

Julie:

I guess I sort of faced the same dilemna. I'm in my late 20's and work as a sales associate in a woman's boutique and specialty store. When I stopped wearing panties to work, I wrestled with shaving but decided to stay natural. Now I don't wear a slip neither and simply prefer to be natural between my legs...

April 3rd, 2002, 1:23 pm #3

Girls (and guys) -

My (recent) ex-husband was always insistent about buying me these tiny thongs. Nothing wrong with them I guess but they really left nothing to the imagination. And, they were absolutely useless in covering pubic hair.

My husband felt that - as he called it - this "overgrowth" of my privates was just unsightly and insisted that I shave the exposed area. Easier said than done. Between the burn, the stubble and the rashes, I was still not keeping up appearances for my ex.

You see - I am just naturally prone to having body hair. My legs, my armpits, my arms - even my breasts!!! Everything thank goodness except for my face. The Lord gave me a break on that one.

At times, it felt like he wanted to dress me up like a stripper or shave me clean like a little girl. Let's just say that I was not experiencing the pleasure that somehow he got out of this almost daily drudgery.

Needless to say, this was one of the many small things that finally got me to push that oaf out the door.

Since then, I have let nature take it's course. I much more comfortable with my body these days. So much so that I think the next step is to stop wearing panties. And, obviously no thongs. The protruding hair just makes my frilly undies look ridiculous.

I've looked at myself in the mirror with and without panties and I must say - there something primally attractive about a hirsute women in her 30's.

But, I'm keeping the bra. Breast-feeding three children has put on the path to the early sag. Going totally natural in that way would be alarmingly embarrassing.

Most importantly, do most guys find this to be a turn-off? I honestly don't know the answer to this since I have been "out-the-running" for so long.

Let me know -

JULIE
Hi Julie,

I know where your coming from my boyfriend has standards that I have to maintain regarding what I wear and my personal grooming..........especially my grooming!!
I have a couple of tiny gstrings like you mentioned but but I am rarely allowed to wear underwear of any type (braless as well) when we are together.
As for hair not only do I have to be completely hair free down there but he expects me to shave between my bum cheeks as well.
As you mentoned this is quite a chore when it has to be done on a daily basis combine this with underarms and legs and a full time job it can be very time consuming.
His enthusiasm for this is just as strong now as when he first had me doing these things but I don't get as much pleasure out of doing them for him as I would like too because it has become a chore.

Tina

ray
ray

April 3rd, 2002, 1:58 pm #4

Girls (and guys) -

Let me know -

JULIE
Hi to all,
Pubic hair IS a turn off. After shaving for years I went for the laser treatments. Absolutly wonderful-wish I'd done it sooner.

April 3rd, 2002, 2:41 pm #5

Girls (and guys) -

Let me know -

JULIE
Hi Julie! First off, I'd like to say that whther or not you shave your pubic hair is entirely up to you. It is your personal comfort that will be affected and no one else. I think your ex handled the situation with less than a satisfactory amount of sensitivity and tact. I myself am a shaver, and have been for a long time. I've done the waxing bit...yes, there too, but it didn't last as long I had hoped it would, so I dusted off the razor again. If I had the money, I would also seek laser hair removal, but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride!

Obviously, my preference is for a smooth clean shaven lady, but to force the issue is just plain assinine. That goes for everyone else too, if you're going to try going without underwear or shaving unnecessary hair, do it for you, not for anyone else. If they squawk about it, tell them to do it too!

April 3rd, 2002, 3:11 pm #6

Geoff and Ray -

Obviously, this is a forum where every opinion has equal weight - so here's mine:

You guys are missin' the boat -

Lose the hair and you lose one of attributes of the female body that makes it so stunning. A natural woman is just that - natural. It's a fantastic positive statement that she is proud . . . confident . . . and satisfied in her skin.

And, that goes for breast implants -

A natural woman's breast are soft - supple - and totally sensuous. I actually prefer a woman with smaller breasts with pronounced nipples. These days it has become sport among men to determine if "they are real".

Which leads into this refreshing forum -

Girls - women - ladies - sans underwear feeds into this whole concept of returning to reality. How exciting that must be for her to feel the power and excitement of being one step closer to being naked. To have her flesh, breasts and yes body hair on the brink of being exposed.

Yet, I have a man's desire with a boy's curiousity when it comes to female undergarments. Seeing a lover at first sight is one thing but given the opportunity to unwrap her is another. Nothing like the gently pulling a lover-to-be's panties off to reveal a full and intoxicating shock of hair.

A shaved woman robs you of your senses -

TOUCHING a woman's bush and running your fingers through it makes time stand still for me. The sweet AROMA can be better than vintage wine. No need to go to taste.

JULIE - Do your thing babe. You got the power!!!

- NICK

April 3rd, 2002, 3:47 pm #7

Hi Julie,

I know where your coming from my boyfriend has standards that I have to maintain regarding what I wear and my personal grooming..........especially my grooming!!
I have a couple of tiny gstrings like you mentioned but but I am rarely allowed to wear underwear of any type (braless as well) when we are together.
As for hair not only do I have to be completely hair free down there but he expects me to shave between my bum cheeks as well.
As you mentoned this is quite a chore when it has to be done on a daily basis combine this with underarms and legs and a full time job it can be very time consuming.
His enthusiasm for this is just as strong now as when he first had me doing these things but I don't get as much pleasure out of doing them for him as I would like too because it has become a chore.

Tina
Julie and Tina -

Here's a quick solution to present and future shaving issues with your beaus -

Insist that they shave too!!!

You may meet with some resistance but you can quickly turn it around by offering to shave him yourself. Suddenly, the man sees another opportunity for his woman to be down in his privates.

There also may be initial relunctance once he sees you approach that area with a sharp razor. All that hesitation will quickly melt away once you take the situation into your hand - so to speak.

For this solution to work, you will need to unfortunately shave too. If possible - try to show the benefits of him watching you shave so that he doesn't get any bright ideas. That's all you need is to hand a razor to your man and let him maneuver around the ol' love canal. These guys wield these things like machetes in a jungle.

What I have found is that once your man is slick - he will be more sensitized to stimulation. Probably because his scrotum is totally exposed and laughingly at a heightened state of alert. A cold breeze will tighten up his sack almost immediately.

This one guy was so sensitive - I swear - if his balls touched my skin he would go off in a matter of seconds. Case closed on that one!!!

Once he is completely shaved, you are very close to proving your point. After two or three days, his standard casual crotch scratch will turn into a deliberate tearing at his balls. I have seen it happen with three different guys and it is at this moment that you basically slam him with a "WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!".

Of course, your situation is no picnic but the end result is hopefully to go back to being shaveless.

So - JULIE -

You go GIRLFRIEND. Let it grow. Let it show!!!

VERONICA

April 3rd, 2002, 5:04 pm #8

Sorry Veronica -

But, if my girl shaves me - especially there -

Then, I think it is only fair that I shave her -

Right?

April 3rd, 2002, 5:13 pm #9

Girls (and guys) -

Let me know -

JULIE
JULIE -

Who cares?

Just lose the undies and get loose!!!

Personally -

I should probably shave myself. Spotted a few gray ones!!!

PHOEBE

funman
funman

April 3rd, 2002, 5:52 pm #10

Julie and Tina -

Here's a quick solution to present and future shaving issues with your beaus -

Insist that they shave too!!!

You may meet with some resistance but you can quickly turn it around by offering to shave him yourself. Suddenly, the man sees another opportunity for his woman to be down in his privates.

There also may be initial relunctance once he sees you approach that area with a sharp razor. All that hesitation will quickly melt away once you take the situation into your hand - so to speak.

For this solution to work, you will need to unfortunately shave too. If possible - try to show the benefits of him watching you shave so that he doesn't get any bright ideas. That's all you need is to hand a razor to your man and let him maneuver around the ol' love canal. These guys wield these things like machetes in a jungle.

What I have found is that once your man is slick - he will be more sensitized to stimulation. Probably because his scrotum is totally exposed and laughingly at a heightened state of alert. A cold breeze will tighten up his sack almost immediately.

This one guy was so sensitive - I swear - if his balls touched my skin he would go off in a matter of seconds. Case closed on that one!!!

Once he is completely shaved, you are very close to proving your point. After two or three days, his standard casual crotch scratch will turn into a deliberate tearing at his balls. I have seen it happen with three different guys and it is at this moment that you basically slam him with a "WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!".

Of course, your situation is no picnic but the end result is hopefully to go back to being shaveless.

So - JULIE -

You go GIRLFRIEND. Let it grow. Let it show!!!

VERONICA

Actually, I do shave, everything, and I have to tell you, I like how it feels, and even if I let it go, it just doesn't bug me.