Couple of nice sightings

Couple of nice sightings

Leo
Leo

June 4th, 2011, 12:56 am #1

It's been windy here for several days and God has been smiling down on the lovely ladies with strategic wind gusts. Earlier this week, I pulled into the bank parking lot and a beautiful young lady in a dark blue mini-dress (very light fabric, BTW) was fooling around her car door like she might be having trouble getting in. As the wind forced the dress tight against her ***, there were no VPL's visible. "Could be wearing a thong," I thought to myself. I stalled as long as I could, waiting for just the right gust, and just as I was about to give up, it graced me with its presence. The dress went up well above her hips and I was greeted by a nicely tanned, and oh-so-naked ***. I guess the tellers at the bank were wondering why I couldn't stop smiling when I went inside!

Then a couple days later, I was working inside a retail store that was going to be closed for a couple days. A youngish couple came to the front door while we were having a meeting inside. It took a couple minutes before they paid any attention to the "CLOSED" sign. The husband walked off in disgust at not being able to enter. The wife hesitated for just a few seconds, but not before three well-placed gusts of wind hoisted her short skirt three times! Two pantiless bottoms in one week! Sure adds pleasure to an otherwise boring day. (Cleo says I have all the pantiless bottom I can handle right now------but a guy can still look, can't he?)

Mike D
Mike D

June 4th, 2011, 4:11 pm #2

I was getting out of my car in a carpark a few days ago when a girl in a sports car pulled up quite close to me. She opened her door to get out, placing one foot on the ground, but then reaching back into the car to get her handbag. As she did so she parted her legs allowing me a super view up her very short skirt. I couldn't believe my luck for she had no knickers on and a smoothly shaven pussy, the lips of which were slightly open. She sat like this for some time as she rummaged in her bag for the parking charge money.
Eventually she got out completely allowing me to see just how short her skirt was. I would be impossible for her to sit or bend without showing everything. I wondered if this is how she gets her kicks.

June 5th, 2011, 12:30 am #3

It's been windy here for several days and God has been smiling down on the lovely ladies with strategic wind gusts. Earlier this week, I pulled into the bank parking lot and a beautiful young lady in a dark blue mini-dress (very light fabric, BTW) was fooling around her car door like she might be having trouble getting in. As the wind forced the dress tight against her ***, there were no VPL's visible. "Could be wearing a thong," I thought to myself. I stalled as long as I could, waiting for just the right gust, and just as I was about to give up, it graced me with its presence. The dress went up well above her hips and I was greeted by a nicely tanned, and oh-so-naked ***. I guess the tellers at the bank were wondering why I couldn't stop smiling when I went inside!

Then a couple days later, I was working inside a retail store that was going to be closed for a couple days. A youngish couple came to the front door while we were having a meeting inside. It took a couple minutes before they paid any attention to the "CLOSED" sign. The husband walked off in disgust at not being able to enter. The wife hesitated for just a few seconds, but not before three well-placed gusts of wind hoisted her short skirt three times! Two pantiless bottoms in one week! Sure adds pleasure to an otherwise boring day. (Cleo says I have all the pantiless bottom I can handle right now------but a guy can still look, can't he?)
i've always assured myself that "a girl always knows what's showing." but lol, i can't honestly say that i'm 100% sure of that!

accidental exposures like because of wind blowing a skirt can be mortifying at the time in certain settings. i know because it's happened to me a few times that i know of. once i was simply crossing a city street in front of stopped traffic, and the wind caught my kilt type skirt just so and it went up completely all the way around above my waist. all i remember was horns honking, some guys cheering, and me trying to get my skirt back down. it seemed to take forever lol. wow, i'm sure i was beet red. but by the time i finished walking a couple blocks back to work i was actually feeling rather pleased and sexy.

emily

June 5th, 2011, 2:35 am #4

Something similar happened a couple of years ago to a friend of mine. In her case, though, she was at work, and tripped coming off the elevator. She went down oddly, and her skirt ended up around her waist. She was initially mortified, as several people on the elevator (as well as a couple in the hallway) saw everything, but she later decided that she kind of enjoyed everyone at the office knowing her secret.

Sally Smith
Sally Smith

June 5th, 2011, 6:50 am #5

i've always assured myself that "a girl always knows what's showing." but lol, i can't honestly say that i'm 100% sure of that!

accidental exposures like because of wind blowing a skirt can be mortifying at the time in certain settings. i know because it's happened to me a few times that i know of. once i was simply crossing a city street in front of stopped traffic, and the wind caught my kilt type skirt just so and it went up completely all the way around above my waist. all i remember was horns honking, some guys cheering, and me trying to get my skirt back down. it seemed to take forever lol. wow, i'm sure i was beet red. but by the time i finished walking a couple blocks back to work i was actually feeling rather pleased and sexy.

emily
It's true, most of the time we girls know exactly what we are showing. As someone who never wears knickers, and always wears very short skirts, I know that it is almost impossible to keep our pussy's covered all of the time.
This is the joy of being knickerless.

Leo
Leo

June 6th, 2011, 4:50 pm #6

emily
When I see something like this, I think the best thing to do is act as if nothing unusual happened. I'd hate to think that some overt gesture that I made might have embarassed someone and caused them to go back to wearing panties. I just go about my business and appreciate the view.

June 7th, 2011, 6:01 am #7

Something similar happened a couple of years ago to a friend of mine. In her case, though, she was at work, and tripped coming off the elevator. She went down oddly, and her skirt ended up around her waist. She was initially mortified, as several people on the elevator (as well as a couple in the hallway) saw everything, but she later decided that she kind of enjoyed everyone at the office knowing her secret.
at that time i had my own business, a small struggling underfunded commercial photo studio. if my bf had happened to stop by to visit when i got back i probably would've made love to him right there on my desk, that's how i was feeling by then. lol. invoicing can wait! especially since there wasn't enough invoicing anyway.

at a previous job working in a department store, my boss once complained that she could see the outlines of my garter belt through my dress. i think she was just jealous that guys were always eyeing me. vpls would've been fine with her, i'm sure, but i wasn't wearing anything that would produce them, just the garter belt and stockings. my sales numbers were great. honestly i think a pantyless girl can sell anything.

emily

honk
honk

June 7th, 2011, 10:04 am #8

> a pantyless girl can sell anything

You should change your position with your boss....

June 11th, 2011, 11:27 am #9

I was in a restaurant with my wife and kids and was flashed by a lady with no panties. She winked at me when she left the restaurant!!

Rob
Rob

June 20th, 2011, 2:47 pm #10

I got an eyefull last friday. My teacher was sitting in her chair in a dress and her phone rang in the other room and she rushed out of her chair and opened her legs lol. She was really hairy lol, shes pretty hot though.