Commando at work.

Commando at work.

July 20th, 2004, 8:57 pm #1

I work for a large company where business attire is a must. I have wondered how many women are commado under their skirts and dresses. Does anyone here not wear panties to work?

Arielle
Arielle

July 21st, 2004, 4:15 am #2

Never wear panties, so I'm pantyless at work!

July 21st, 2004, 12:15 pm #3

I work for a large company where business attire is a must. I have wondered how many women are commado under their skirts and dresses. Does anyone here not wear panties to work?
Do you know of anyone else going commando? Friends or fellow coworkers. I am so glad I stumbled onto this site.

michaela
michaela

July 21st, 2004, 1:50 pm #4

I do not wear UW either. I do not know how one would really know if coworkers go commando. It is not something that one would really want to talk about at work, not an appropriate subject in that environment, if you know what I mean. I certainly never would. My husband also goes commando 100% of the time, and he wears a kilt!

July 21st, 2004, 9:23 pm #5

Do you know of anyone else going commando? Friends or fellow coworkers. I am so glad I stumbled onto this site.

I think that a woman I work with goes without. It is hard to say for sure though. She wears tight jeans, sweat pants or nylon shorts all the time. I have seen panty lines, but that is only once a month for a few days, probably her period. What does she wear the rest of the month? Could be nothing, could be a thong, there is no way to know for sure. Her butt looks great in those jeans though, underwear or no underwear.

Arielle
Arielle

July 22nd, 2004, 2:58 am #6

I know of a male coworker that goes commando. I don't know if he knows that I know. I used to be good friends with his ex girlfriend, and she told me.

July 22nd, 2004, 2:02 pm #7

I am amazed at how much time people spend gazing at each other's garments and speculating on what they may or may not be wearing. I was wondering how you knew Arielle, till I got to the end of your post - inside knowledge!

However just keep in mind that the whole point of being underwearless whether top or bottom is to do it without having to worry if the rest of the world are trying to be Superman/Woman and see through your clothes.

I would imagine that the subject of lingerie or underwear would come up in the workplace, especially amongst women.

"Where do you buy your bras?" How would you answer!

peter
peter

July 22nd, 2004, 11:12 pm #8

I suppose it would be nice to know if others were engaging in the same lifestyle within a quasi-intimate group such as work, if for no other reason than the feeling that there is safty in numbers.

July 23rd, 2004, 4:32 pm #9

When I first starting working at my position, I really never thought much about it. I became close friends with a female coworker who one day, when the subject somehow came up, told me she didn't wear panties. My initial reaction was somewhat of disbelief, even though I never told her. I never really gave it anymore thought until one day she came to work wearing a button down dress which went to the floor. She was sitting at her desk when I approached her about some work related issues. When she slid her chair from under her desk, an opening between the button holes appeared and through there I could see she didn't lie about not wearing panties. She was shaved completely bare and her lips were as beautiful as could be. It was quite a sight for me. Since then, I have always wondered how many others out there go commando.

Sara
Sara

July 23rd, 2004, 10:22 pm #10

I don't own any panties either so no I don't wear any at work. Of course I'm still in college and I only work part time, so I don't know if that counts as real work.