WGP website (worr.com) back up...?

WGP website (worr.com) back up...?

velociostrich
velociostrich

October 16th, 2011, 9:56 pm #1

When Kee combined all their companies under the Empire brand (along with Empire/JT and Empire/BT), I noticed that all other subsidiaries' websites went down. Just a moment ago, I went to WGP's site (accidentally), and I see that their site is back up (although showing the same out of date content from three years ago). ViewLoader's site is also back up. Is this evidence of something, or just convenience in making product manuals available...?

Fubarius
Fubarius

October 16th, 2011, 11:15 pm #2

As well as brasseagle.com and all the other old K2 paintball properties I can think of.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

October 16th, 2011, 11:23 pm #3

it showed the old worr.com and viewloader.com pages for me for a little while, and now I'm redirected, too. Maybe they brought those servers back online and just had to reconfigure them to show Empire's site?

velociostrich
velociostrich

October 16th, 2011, 11:23 pm #4

forgot to put my name n/t

OmniMech
OmniMech

October 17th, 2011, 12:27 am #5

it showed the old worr.com and viewloader.com pages for me for a little while, and now I'm redirected, too. Maybe they brought those servers back online and just had to reconfigure them to show Empire's site?
Word has it that Kee is releasing a 'cocker-style pump. Some people swear its a CCM pump, just licensed by Kee/Empire. But it makes you wonder...could the return of the Autocockers be far behind?

Fubarius
Fubarius

October 17th, 2011, 3:52 am #6

Anything fancy and probably expensive is getting put under that brand. Since Bud Orr isn't involved with the company I doubt they'd bring back the Worr brand.

pbjosh
pbjosh

October 17th, 2011, 3:34 pm #7

Word has it that Kee is releasing a 'cocker-style pump. Some people swear its a CCM pump, just licensed by Kee/Empire. But it makes you wonder...could the return of the Autocockers be far behind?
Not CCM, not old W'orr bodies, nor most anything else you might have heard.

It is a complete from the ground up 'Sniper.'

Josh