Well, that's one more of the crew sorted out...

December 1st, 2017, 3:55 pm #1

Jinx appears to have recovered from his experience quite well, all things considered.

December 1st, 2017, 4:51 pm #2

Well he's got some 5 or so sisters, so he probably thinks a few killer robots is a fair trade for a few hours of quiet and being able to go to the toilet without having to queue.

December 1st, 2017, 5:57 pm #3

Jinx appears to have recovered from his experience quite well, all things considered.
When I saw Jinx lying there I thought maybe the whole fight was just a dream sequence. But I'm pretty sure his dream wouldn't leave a blast mark on the wall.

Or maybe it would. He's pretty resourceful.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

December 1st, 2017, 6:01 pm #4

. . . will be a closed door, with muffled thumps and cries for help coming from behind it. Maybe a jiggling doorknob.

After that, we'll see Roger frantically trying to get everything cleaned up before Doc notices.
"Vox populi, vox humbug!"
- William Tecumseh Sherman

December 2nd, 2017, 1:07 am #5

When I saw Jinx lying there I thought maybe the whole fight was just a dream sequence. But I'm pretty sure his dream wouldn't leave a blast mark on the wall.

Or maybe it would. He's pretty resourceful.
The sound of the explosions triggered Jinx's dream?
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem. -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

December 2nd, 2017, 2:09 am #6

. . . will be a closed door, with muffled thumps and cries for help coming from behind it. Maybe a jiggling doorknob.

After that, we'll see Roger frantically trying to get everything cleaned up before Doc notices.
I foresee a busted coffeemaker and shortly after that, a certain raccoon getting stapled to the ceiling (it HAS been a while).

December 2nd, 2017, 3:14 am #7

It will be Roger sweeping up bits of the bots, Doc enquiring if he missed anything and Roger responding, just the usual.

December 2nd, 2017, 3:41 am #8

Doc: "Do anything fun while I was out?"
Roger: "Just a live fire test on those Turanga Mark Sixes."
Doc: "Oh? How'd they do?"
Roger: (scowling} "I'm still alive, aren't I?"
Doc: "Dang. I was sure we got the AI software right this time."
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

December 5th, 2017, 9:06 pm #9

The sound of the explosions triggered Jinx's dream?
Jinx sleepwalks? In powered armor?