Wednesday's TWB!

Wednesday's TWB!

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

July 25th, 2012, 1:14 pm #1

Main page should be up shortly, though I suspect that, like last year, there may be glitches 'til everything fully propogates... or whatever the term might be.

Yeah, B&W on top of it all. Busy day, and it's a really late night, even for me.

Doc.

Foxtrack
Foxtrack

July 25th, 2012, 5:03 pm #2

Thanks for updating us while the domain thing gets worked out.

Robert L Martin
Robert L Martin

July 25th, 2012, 5:31 pm #3

so Doc how many of the staff did you have to maim or EAT this time??

Wolf
Wolf

July 25th, 2012, 6:14 pm #4

Main page should be up shortly, though I suspect that, like last year, there may be glitches 'til everything fully propogates... or whatever the term might be.

Yeah, B&W on top of it all. Busy day, and it's a really late night, even for me.

Doc.
Thanks Doc!

RandyXB9R
RandyXB9R

July 25th, 2012, 10:14 pm #5

Doc.
Just my opinion and I'm not the bear in charge, but the color on the strip seems to detract from your linework instead of enhancing it. Our little group of TWB fanatics seems to agree that your linework was incredible given the economy of line you employ. The expressions, attitudes, movement and perspectives are fantastic. But it seems like the intensity of the color just comes in like a freight train and takes some of that away.

Again, just one opinion. Love it in B&W, always have...

Thanks for giving us a great comic Doc.

R ~

gnume
gnume

July 26th, 2012, 7:41 am #6

Doc.
what about putting the comic on a sub-domain temporarily ? like : whiteboard.docsmachine.com

if both sites are on the same account it should be fairly easy

OniNoKen
OniNoKen

July 26th, 2012, 2:58 pm #7

Just my opinion and I'm not the bear in charge, but the color on the strip seems to detract from your linework instead of enhancing it. Our little group of TWB fanatics seems to agree that your linework was incredible given the economy of line you employ. The expressions, attitudes, movement and perspectives are fantastic. But it seems like the intensity of the color just comes in like a freight train and takes some of that away.

R ~
That is all.

Oh, and thanks for the comic. For a sec, I thought you'd managed to some how piss off Verizon.

Ketira
Ketira

July 26th, 2012, 3:37 pm #8

R ~
B&W or color - I've come to love the WB no matter which way he posts the comic in. It's a fun comic no matter which format it comes in.

Keep up the good work, DocN.... and I'm patient.

Ketira
Ketira

July 26th, 2012, 3:46 pm #9

what about putting the comic on a sub-domain temporarily ? like : whiteboard.docsmachine.com

if both sites are on the same account it should be fairly easy
....it'd mean a lot of extra work. He did say he was busy with the shop itself.
Just have patience, dude.

gnume
gnume

July 26th, 2012, 7:29 pm #10

it should be just one min of configuration change