TWB not updating for Mar 9?

TWB not updating for Mar 9?

March 9th, 2017, 4:20 pm #1

I know that my morning is well before Doc N's, given that I'm on the east coast and he's... well, not, but TWB usually updates by 8am Eastern. This time, though, it's not, even after forcing a refresh of the cache and viewing it through a browser that's not previously been used at the-whiteboard.com.

Something at my end I hadn't thought of, or did the updater fall down and go boom?

March 9th, 2017, 4:45 pm #2

It's probably waiting for extra coffee...

March 9th, 2017, 5:03 pm #3

.... over here in Blighty it's now 17:00 and i've been hitting ctrl-F5 since about 12:30.

March 9th, 2017, 5:12 pm #4

Not "over here" to me.. I'm in Lincolnshire

March 9th, 2017, 5:50 pm #5

I know that my morning is well before Doc N's, given that I'm on the east coast and he's... well, not, but TWB usually updates by 8am Eastern. This time, though, it's not, even after forcing a refresh of the cache and viewing it through a browser that's not previously been used at the-whiteboard.com.

Something at my end I hadn't thought of, or did the updater fall down and go boom?
Mid-Central Illinois, USA

Hope Doc is okay.

March 9th, 2017, 6:22 pm #6

It's not showing in California, either.
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem. -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

March 9th, 2017, 6:28 pm #7

Mid-Central Illinois, USA

Hope Doc is okay.
I just haven't been able to log in to TWB or Doc's since early yesterday. I've got a call in, waiting to hear back- that's about all I can do right now.

Doc.

March 9th, 2017, 6:48 pm #8

For the time being, I threw the strip up on my Patreon page for your viewing pleasure.

Once the main site is accessible again, it'll go back up on the main page.

And as always, thanks for reading- even when there's been a bit of a glitch.

Doc.

March 10th, 2017, 1:46 am #9

It cannot be said that Swampy's search for the remote was lacking in dedication.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.

March 10th, 2017, 1:48 am #10

It appears to have superceded yesterday's strip.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.