TWB Jan 25

TWB Jan 25

The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

January 25th, 2012, 4:01 pm #1

Um....

If she tried that with him, and if his cubicle had to be incinerated, doesn't that mean that she got a......um............blast full in the face?

Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

January 25th, 2012, 5:37 pm #2

Love her expression in third panel! LOL (nt)

Mama Slyth
Mama Slyth

January 25th, 2012, 7:57 pm #3

Um....

If she tried that with him, and if his cubicle had to be incinerated, doesn't that mean that she got a......um............blast full in the face?
Same thought occurred to me. (n/t)

Arcticwlf
Arcticwlf

January 25th, 2012, 8:50 pm #4

Um....

I'm sure Jake's underwear and pants contained most of it.

Tobias Amaranth
Tobias Amaranth

January 26th, 2012, 12:04 am #5

Doc seems to have put extra effort into expressions this strip. thumbs up

Ketira
Ketira

January 26th, 2012, 8:29 am #6

After all, the one time he "let loose" in the strip was when she asked him about living together -- and the rest of the gang could still smell it twelve miles away... not to mention that he had to burn the couch they were sitting on.

I laughed too, and remembered that "turn about is fair play"!

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

January 26th, 2012, 8:47 am #7

Um....

... She used a nose or tongue. She might have just snuck in and pinched a cheek or something.

And then later shaved her hand to the elbow and soaked it in a tomato soup/Febreze cocktail for thirty-six to forty-eight hours.

Doc.

Steve
Steve

January 26th, 2012, 12:09 pm #8

Most critter removers use a hydrogen peroxide/baking soda solution with some dishsoap for wetting action. It is one of the most effective ways of oxidising scent into something less objectionable. Yes I heard of it on Mythbusters first but I then checked it out. It works better than tomato, I dont know about the Febreeze though.
Steve

Urthdigger
Urthdigger

January 26th, 2012, 8:32 pm #9

You'll notice they only had to burn his cubicle, not the building.