TWB Books are now Available!

February 5th, 2018, 9:36 am #1

We Are Now LIVE!

All seven TWB books are now available, from Book 1: "Digitally Remastered" to Book 7- yes, seven!- "Crash and Burn"!

And, for those of you who like your books predefaced, the popular "Fanboy Book" option is back as well!

Give 'em a look, and as always, thanks for watching!

Doc.

February 5th, 2018, 11:10 am #2

didn't manage to get a copy of #6 last time, happy they are available again

February 5th, 2018, 11:27 am #3

... Number Six.

That is, there never was a number six before now. The last officially-released book was #5, "You Only Ref Twice", back during the Christmas season of 2010.

I did get three #6's back in either late 2015 or early 2016 as print proofs, but that's it. Gave one away, and the other two are shedding pages, so no great loss I suppose.

But yeah, there's more on the way after #7, of course I haven't figured out a proper schedule, but as the comic notes, book 7 only catches us up to the early part of 2010, somewhere around strip #1200.

As you might have noticed, not too long ago we passed strip 2500. So we're a bit behind. If we could get 7 books out of 1,200 strips, we should be a lot closer to at least book 12 or 13 by this point.

Doc.
Last edited by DocsMachine on February 5th, 2018, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 5th, 2018, 1:54 pm #4

Shipping for book #6 and #7 to Norway was $16.50
I would really have liked to spread that out over more books, but...

Needs must and all that.

February 5th, 2018, 4:52 pm #5

We Are Now LIVE!

All seven TWB books are now available, from Book 1: "Digitally Remastered" to Book 7- yes, seven!- "Crash and Burn"!

And, for those of you who like your books predefaced, the popular "Fanboy Book" option is back as well!

Doc.
Not Trying

February 5th, 2018, 5:51 pm #6

We Are Now LIVE!

Doc.
:::::sqeeeeeeee::::::

Thank you!!!

February 5th, 2018, 6:12 pm #7

We Are Now LIVE!

Doc.
Or is that too much hassle or do they want too big a cut?

At the risk of coming off as a cheapskate, I've got a bunch of gift cards on them from work awards, and I'd like to use them for things like this (and at the further risk of name-dropping or guilt-tripping or whatever, Housepets does this).

February 5th, 2018, 8:13 pm #8

Shipping for book #6 and #7 to Norway was $16.50
I would really have liked to spread that out over more books, but...

Needs must and all that.
ah, fitting username

Ordered from Tyskland today. I guess when it comes to #12, we'll have an European shipping center... paying freight once, and distributing locally should save us some money

February 5th, 2018, 11:39 pm #9

We Are Now LIVE!

Doc.
Complete Set = Money well spent. Thanks Doc. n/t

February 5th, 2018, 11:44 pm #10

We Are Now LIVE!

Doc.
It looks like Network 54 is flowing freely again too.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!