TWB: Aug 8

TWB: Aug 8

Nohbody
Nohbody

August 8th, 2011, 12:33 pm #1

My response to Doc's query in the last panel: Because you should, with all the crap she puts up with? :P

The rest of the crew doesn't work there, they have no excuse for hanging around when the weirdness gets too much.

Anon E. Mouse
Anon E. Mouse

August 8th, 2011, 1:17 pm #2

...or maybe not; I can't help noticing he's pondering raising her, not giving her a raise. Could be that post-hypnotic suggestion she gave him got garbled.

The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

August 8th, 2011, 1:45 pm #3

To raise or to GIVE a raise? (n/t)

Ketira
Ketira

August 8th, 2011, 2:09 pm #4

...or maybe not; I can't help noticing he's pondering raising her, not giving her a raise. Could be that post-hypnotic suggestion she gave him got garbled.
I've noticed that Doc isn't the most coherent before he's had his first cup of coffee. Once he's fully awake, he'll realize that he needs to give Sandy a raise.

At least, one hopes so....

Nohbody
Nohbody

August 8th, 2011, 3:53 pm #5

My mind saw that as giving her a raise, and not what was actually said.

I don't think I'd care to lay bets either way as to how it was said is due to Doc's current state or due to the disorientation from the original "flashy thing" application, though.

Lakc
Lakc

August 8th, 2011, 4:15 pm #6

nt

Arcticwlf
Arcticwlf

August 8th, 2011, 4:51 pm #7

My response to Doc's query in the last panel: Because you should, with all the crap she puts up with? :P

The rest of the crew doesn't work there, they have no excuse for hanging around when the weirdness gets too much.
Gotta wonder if the same fate befell Roger, or if he was taking blackmail photos of the bear while he was out.

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

August 8th, 2011, 8:29 pm #8

The gag, weak as it is, was, in fact that he got his "flashy thingy" suggestion a bit muddled.

Doc.

Tobias Amaranth
Tobias Amaranth

August 8th, 2011, 8:31 pm #9

Baka Bear >.> (nt)

chaotter
chaotter

August 9th, 2011, 4:59 am #10

I've noticed that Doc isn't the most coherent before he's had his first cup of coffee. Once he's fully awake, he'll realize that he needs to give Sandy a raise.

At least, one hopes so....
He will probably try and put a lift kit on her