TWB 8-15-12

TWB 8-15-12

Torinir
Torinir

August 15th, 2012, 1:02 pm #1

Welding goggles? Do we really want to know what Swampy managed to do to the coffee maker?

And more importantly, can we watch when Doc finds out it wasn't a good thing?

Madcat
Madcat

August 15th, 2012, 5:53 pm #2

Is it just me or does Sandy seem to have put on a bit of weight, for some reason she seems to be a bit "bulkier" than normal.

Torinir
Torinir

August 15th, 2012, 5:59 pm #3

or you won't hear the end of it. :p

CTPatt
CTPatt

August 15th, 2012, 7:33 pm #4

Sandy seems to be that standard hair-trigger drama queen that society tries to make all girls grow up to be.

Silcas
Silcas

August 15th, 2012, 7:39 pm #5

She did just get done with over a month of practice... I think we'd all have gained a few pounds of muscle working out for that long!

JoeP
JoeP

August 16th, 2012, 7:53 am #6

Welding goggles? Do we really want to know what Swampy managed to do to the coffee maker?

And more importantly, can we watch when Doc finds out it wasn't a good thing?
a tooth?

Katy
Katy

August 16th, 2012, 2:36 pm #7

Looks like it!!
Don't worry though. He's a toon. It'll grow back. XD

Urban Werebear
Urban Werebear

August 17th, 2012, 4:02 am #8

She did just get done with over a month of practice... I think we'd all have gained a few pounds of muscle working out for that long!
Maybe she's just wearing protective gear. I have to admit, if I worked in a place like that, I'd want something more solid than a t-shirt, y'know, just in case.

Especially if someone like Swampy was in charge. He seems just a little too likely to yell, "Hey, y'all, watch this!", if you get my meaning.

Solar
Solar

August 17th, 2012, 7:54 am #9

...you just as well could wear a comfortable t-shirt, because nothing less than a heavy tank, mecha armor, or five foot of reinforced concrete will offer significant protection.

eddi
eddi

August 17th, 2012, 8:19 am #10

Is it just me or does Sandy seem to have put on a bit of weight, for some reason she seems to be a bit "bulkier" than normal.
I suspect her fur is standing on end due to extreme irritation. Swampy should be heeding the warning.