TWB 6/8/11: She's got a point

TWB 6/8/11: She's got a point

Ketira
Ketira

June 8th, 2011, 12:50 pm #1

Doc does tend to exaggerate a little, hm?

I suspect she's tired of all the surprises and all the times the place has blown up.

Fuzzball
Fuzzball

June 8th, 2011, 10:00 pm #2

That's not exaggeration Doc is exhibiting, it's understatement, the complete opposite. I'm also shocked, but somehow your use of italics has managed to make you even more annoying.

Derek
Derek

June 8th, 2011, 10:56 pm #3

Don't be an ass. It's an honest mistake.

Bonzai Bob
Bonzai Bob

June 9th, 2011, 12:03 am #4

That's not exaggeration Doc is exhibiting, it's understatement, the complete opposite. I'm also shocked, but somehow your use of italics has managed to make you even more annoying.
Don't be a jackass. If you find her annoying, don't read her posts.

Fuzzball
Fuzzball

June 9th, 2011, 3:06 am #5

I don't plan to be quiet when something irritates me continually, especially when she's usually so quick to be nasty when someone disagrees with her or does something she doesn't like. But what really annoys me about her is that we're here enjoying this comic and forum out of the goodness of Doc's heart and yet when there's the slightest delay or problem she's always quick with a snarky or condescending sounding comment about it.

Derek
Derek

June 9th, 2011, 3:29 am #6

You should change your name from "fuzzball" to "asswipe". This is the internet, not your home. You're under no obligation to attend to any of the conversations here, and the way I see it, many people see you as being more annoying than her. How she reacts to other people is her problem, not yours. Her "snarky" comment seemed pretty damn friendly and trivial to me... While you may have perceived this differently, it isn't your place to make comments about it. If you have a problem, see your way out.
-Derek

Fuzzball
Fuzzball

June 9th, 2011, 3:47 am #7

Click search and type in Ketira. Look at how many times she's mentioned in a negative way compared to anything else. Heck, just in the first few pages you'll see complaints about her going back to 2006, for the same type of stupid crap that she always does.

Hallan
Hallan

June 9th, 2011, 11:48 am #8

Doc does tend to exaggerate a little, hm?

I suspect she's tired of all the surprises and all the times the place has blown up.
...I'd ask to talk to the 'me' from future Doc's time. If something bad happened, I would then be forewarned about it from my own POV. (I'd also get a look at how I appear to others when under stress, but that's beside the point.)

Derek
Derek

June 9th, 2011, 11:59 am #9

Click search and type in Ketira. Look at how many times she's mentioned in a negative way compared to anything else. Heck, just in the first few pages you'll see complaints about her going back to 2006, for the same type of stupid crap that she always does.
It is not your responsibility.

Stumpy
Stumpy

June 9th, 2011, 2:21 pm #10

There are those of us who care. However Ketria has a long history of annoying people here and was flat out told to go away once. As you can see she is still here, those of us she bothers have either adapted or left.