TWB 6-4-12

TWB 6-4-12

Dark-Star
Dark-Star

June 7th, 2012, 12:06 am #1

Poor Pirta. I hope she's either being dramatic or just doing that for pleasure. (wouldn't an ice-cold dunk feel good to you or I after that many PB games?)

That's one of the few big downsides to being an anthro; climatic vulnerability. Instead of just not being used to the local weather, your entire body is geared for something else. Adjusting may be a long and difficult process...if not outright impossible.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 7th, 2012, 2:41 am #2

At least she's living in Alaska. Imagine how she'd be if the strip were set in Texas or some place like that.

Wanderer
Wanderer

June 7th, 2012, 2:41 am #3

That was me, by the way. Forgot to fill in the name field.

Kitkun
Kitkun

June 7th, 2012, 5:48 am #4

At least she's living in Alaska. Imagine how she'd be if the strip were set in Texas or some place like that.
Certainly not as hot as Texas, but a Summer heat wave in Alaska can still get into the 90s with high humidity. A bit too warm for comfort even without a fur coat!

Carl Foxmarten
Carl Foxmarten

June 7th, 2012, 6:21 pm #5

Poor Pirta. I hope she's either being dramatic or just doing that for pleasure. (wouldn't an ice-cold dunk feel good to you or I after that many PB games?)

That's one of the few big downsides to being an anthro; climatic vulnerability. Instead of just not being used to the local weather, your entire body is geared for something else. Adjusting may be a long and difficult process...if not outright impossible.
Remember the fact that she's a *snow leopard*, and therefor heats up really well.
The first time she played, they gave her a large, hot jersey and she had to take it off during the game because she got too hot.

This time, she ran around a heck of a lot more than that!