TWB 4 May

TWB 4 May

Nohbody
Nohbody

May 4th, 2012, 10:17 am #1

"Bubble butt"? While I understand where the nickname comes from, I wouldn't have thought she'd be applying it to herself.

As for what Doc would do, why call in an airstrike of course. Never mind that stupid "running around" crap, getting all sweaty and winded. :P

Hallan
Hallan

May 4th, 2012, 2:09 pm #2

The unexpected.

OmniMech
OmniMech

May 4th, 2012, 4:10 pm #3

"Bubble butt"? While I understand where the nickname comes from, I wouldn't have thought she'd be applying it to herself.

As for what Doc would do, why call in an airstrike of course. Never mind that stupid "running around" crap, getting all sweaty and winded. :P
Didn't one of the Neckless Noobs ask himself that, once upon a time? IIRC, the answer didn't really help.

Nohbody
Nohbody

May 4th, 2012, 4:40 pm #4

Daryl asked himself that. As he's not a polar bear marker mechanic with a penchant for high explosives, the answers didn't do him much good.

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1115.html

Kit
Kit

May 4th, 2012, 6:21 pm #5

Need a T shirt with this on it XD

Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

May 4th, 2012, 7:03 pm #6

Whatever Doc would do may not be as much fun a seeing what Pirta thinks Doc would do LOL!

-dm

Razgriez
Razgriez

May 4th, 2012, 7:41 pm #7

Daryl asked himself that. As he's not a polar bear marker mechanic with a penchant for high explosives, the answers didn't do him much good.

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1115.html
That Doc would either fix something, blow something up, or kill it and eat it....

Snowtroll
Snowtroll

May 5th, 2012, 3:07 pm #8

Not Texting...

Pilgrim
Pilgrim

May 6th, 2012, 5:17 am #9

Y'know...
that would be a good question in so many circumstances.

Algae
Algae

May 6th, 2012, 11:50 pm #10

Eat it or shoot it. Alternatively, first the one, then the other.