TWB:2018-07-11: Who ya gunna call? Knuckle-Dusters!

July 11th, 2018, 12:54 pm #1

I doubt Gino needs mechanical aids to press his point among the denizens of the 'seedy underbelly' of Doc's Alaska, and since Drs Venkman and Co. aren't available, he will have to be the choice to untangle the twisted mess confronting Sandy and Swamps. (I like the way the victim's tail is tucked firmly between his legs - obviously Gino is being very persuasive about something...)
Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.

July 11th, 2018, 2:07 pm #2

Well, considering he's up against a wall and higher up the wall than he could manage by himself, his tail doesn't have much of anywhere else =to= go...

July 11th, 2018, 2:29 pm #3

You know your in deep merde when the coffee doesn't perform a reset.  Hang in there, Docger, Friday's coming.

July 11th, 2018, 2:39 pm #4

got to say i love that 3rd panel, the dog with it's tail between its legs, really nice touch.

July 11th, 2018, 2:43 pm #5

... you know what, i'd wear that as a t-shirt, just as it is, maybe a little web address tucked away somewhere but as it is ideally.

July 11th, 2018, 4:03 pm #6

Kandinsky wrote: ... you know what, i'd wear that as a t-shirt, just as it is, maybe a little web address tucked away somewhere but as it is ideally.
That's a great idea!

I've always liked the irony of a "cute & cuddly" (in the public's opinion) panda being muscle for hire.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

July 11th, 2018, 5:16 pm #7

I think Sandy is overlooking the obvious here.  Petra could probably separate them with one good punch.  She'd probably enjoy it too.  

July 11th, 2018, 6:24 pm #8

jr9999 wrote: I think Sandy is overlooking the obvious here.  Petra could probably separate them with one good punch.  She'd probably enjoy it too.  
That or have Gino just grab a limb, brace himself with a foot to Docger's torso and give a good yank to unravel them to a really good Don Martin style onomatopoeic sound effect "Flabba GA-Doip!!" or such.

Here's something to amuse yourself with while waiting for this to resolve.

July 12th, 2018, 8:08 am #9

PoisonOakMagnet wrote:
jr9999 wrote: I think Sandy is overlooking the obvious here.  Petra could probably separate them with one good punch.  She'd probably enjoy it too.  
That or have Gino just grab a limb, brace himself with a foot to Docger's torso and give a good yank to unravel them to a really good Don Martin style onomatopoeic sound effect "Flabba GA-Doip!!" or such.

Watch Gino pull Roger through Doc's mouth with his tie...

July 12th, 2018, 8:33 am #10

PoisonOakMagnet wrote:.  

Gloop-Crugazunc. I just found my new password/user name generator.