TWB 2018-07-06: I See A Problem...

TWB 2018-07-06: I See A Problem...

July 8th, 2018, 8:35 pm #1

Umm -- how are they going to be separated before being reconstituted?

I've played enough _Call Of Cthulhu_ to know what happens when two vials of Essentialle Saltes are mixed.... >:)
CF

"The right tool for the right job." [Anon.]
"Any tool can be the Right Tool." [Red Green]

July 9th, 2018, 12:58 am #2

I'm still impressed that they've maintained enough cohesion to qualify as dust. I expected their "boom" to be big enough to render them down to subatomic particles.

Yes, with conventional explosives.

Hey, I have faith in Doc's and Roger's ability to Mad Science on a budget.

July 9th, 2018, 8:39 am #3

A quick run through the DNA Sifter set to "Doc" will do the job. Once they are separated, simply add enough raw amino acids to make up for the missing bits. Blend with two packets of Primordial Soup mix each, then pour into a Bacta tank set to "Catastrophic" and wait a week.

July 9th, 2018, 11:25 am #4

Toss in some dew and some coffee to and presto.

July 9th, 2018, 2:44 pm #5

csadn wrote: Umm -- how are they going to be separated before being reconstituted?

I've played enough _Call Of Cthulhu_ to know what happens when two vials of Essentialle Saltes are mixed.... >:)
Batman and Robin did it with the United World Organization's Security Council, and that was lot's of guys. I'm sure that 52 years later the procedure has been perfected. Just stay behind the blast shields.
This is a test. Explosions are a happy side effect.

July 9th, 2018, 3:35 pm #6

Retromash wrote: Batman and Robin did it with the United World Organization's Security Council, and that was lot's of guys. I'm sure that 52 years later the procedure has been perfected. Just stay behind the blast shields.
But if I recall correctly, when Batman reconstituted the council members they were all arguing in each others' languages.

I don't think that would be a big deal, swapping brain cells between Roger and Doc. But I'd hate to see Roger, thinking he's Doc, get into a situation where he'd need Doc's physique to survive. (Like when Doc was trying to pacify a Hulked-out Jinx.)

Although Roger was just reduced to ash without significant trauma, so maybe it'll be okay. (If nothing else, it'll be entertaining.)
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

July 9th, 2018, 4:16 pm #7

eddi wrote: then pour into a Bacta tank set to "Catastrophic" and wait a week.
Bacta tank? Surely Dew tank for Doc..? :)

July 10th, 2018, 1:19 am #8

ChloeRed wrote:

Bacta tank? Surely Dew tank for Doc..? :)
Of course. Silly me.