TWB 11-May-18 - Gino's Death Wish

May 11th, 2018, 3:29 pm #1

Really? Kidnapping a full grown polar bear? Especially one who likes Doc? Gino may find himself being served with fava beans and a nice chianti if he tries to mess with Doc's girlfriend.
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem. -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

May 11th, 2018, 3:56 pm #2

Jelsemium wrote: Really? Kidnapping a full grown polar bear? Especially one who likes Doc? Gino may find himself being served with fava beans and a nice chianti if he tries to mess with Doc's girlfriend.
Followed shortly by Roger. (or perhaps preceded by...)

May 11th, 2018, 5:19 pm #3

jecook wrote:
Jelsemium wrote: Really? Kidnapping a full grown polar bear? Especially one who likes Doc? Gino may find himself being served with fava beans and a nice chianti if he tries to mess with Doc's girlfriend.
Roger's pretty handy with tools. I suspect he'll construct an airtight alibi really quick.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

May 11th, 2018, 9:03 pm #4

GINO'S death wish?  Roger's heavily involved in the discussion AND he's pinched Doc's mug!

May 11th, 2018, 9:57 pm #5

hinermad wrote:
jecook wrote:
Roger's pretty handy with tools. I suspect he'll construct an airtight alibi really quick.
but so is Doc. he'll poke it full of holes so sat that it'll so the job of skinning Rodger itself

May 11th, 2018, 9:58 pm #6

swiftblade13 wrote:
hinermad wrote:
jecook wrote:

but so is Doc. he'll poke it full of holes so sat that it'll so the job of skinning Rodger itself
*so Fast