TWB 11/14/11

TWB 11/14/11

RedKing
RedKing

November 14th, 2011, 4:46 pm #1

You Sir a genius, I would have never thought of filling a sprinkler systems with BBQ sauce. One question though, How do you do the other side?

FireFrenzy
FireFrenzy

November 14th, 2011, 6:00 pm #2

But then BBQ sauce isnt nearly as big here in europe as it is with you lot... Which is sad since i do like me some BBQ sauce on the few occasions i have had it...

Shargo
Shargo

November 14th, 2011, 6:01 pm #3

You Sir a genius, I would have never thought of filling a sprinkler systems with BBQ sauce. One question though, How do you do the other side?
Almost cost me a monitor and keyboard though. Luckily coffee and gingerbread was just down so only a cough attack!

Ow

wolfteller
wolfteller

November 14th, 2011, 6:20 pm #4

negligible taste

Ketira
Ketira

November 15th, 2011, 5:28 am #5

....it's probably a watered-down version of what he made. (Remember the "Mom's spicy meatballs" episode a few years back? About that spicy.)

Ketira
Ketira

November 15th, 2011, 5:30 am #6

...I'd like to see this answered as well.

Although, a side note: Judging by Swampy's reaction to the sauce, Sandy may find herself being carried off towards the showers soon.

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

November 15th, 2011, 10:05 am #7

Easy. They filled the fire extinguishers with barbecue sauce as well. That and a good mop ought to baste 'em pretty well.

Doc.

J.Cook
J.Cook

November 16th, 2011, 12:03 am #8

...I'd like to see this answered as well.

Although, a side note: Judging by Swampy's reaction to the sauce, Sandy may find herself being carried off towards the showers soon.
[this reply censored by the poster's filters]

Salda007
Salda007

November 16th, 2011, 3:38 am #9

....it's probably a watered-down version of what he made. (Remember the "Mom's spicy meatballs" episode a few years back? About that spicy.)
Regarding the fire sprinkler question: with a big enough compressor, I'd suspect you could get damn near anything moving through those pipes...

Nohbody
Nohbody

November 16th, 2011, 7:18 am #10

On that note, how did the sauce get up under the brim of Swampy's hat? Doc did, after all, advise Sandy to aim low with her pepper spray to get under it, on her first time at the field.

(Admittedly, this is a nitpick, and rule of funny is the operative concern for the comic. :P )