TWB 07-06-11 I like my Bluebell...

TWB 07-06-11 I like my Bluebell...

Critter Rhode
Critter Rhode

July 6th, 2011, 4:28 pm #1

.. Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla. Southern Blackberry Cobbler is good too.

Nohbody
Nohbody

July 6th, 2011, 11:56 pm #2

Who buys that crap?

Though, for me "that crap" includes the entire B&J line, as overpriced and overhyped. :P

As an aside, I would've found it amusing if her flinging the spoon in surprise had resulted in the silverware getting stuck in the ceiling.

MephitMark
MephitMark

July 7th, 2011, 1:34 am #3

I've been spoiled after finding and tasting ice cream that really WAS ice cream! No simulated chemistry nightmare, with gobs of corn syrup, and artificial what ever.

Check the ingredients on many of the 'foods' at the store next time.

Oh, I think it would have been MUCH more humorous if Sandy had flung a the spoon with a gob of ice cream and it landed in her face, or on her shirt.

Kitkun
Kitkun

July 7th, 2011, 3:55 am #4

Whatever happened to good ol' chocolate? Or triple chocolate fudge brownie extreme?

On an unrelated note... Roger can set computers on fire over a network? I've been trying to figure that one out for years.

MildBill
MildBill

July 7th, 2011, 4:01 am #5

How, exactly, would you list that skill on your resume??

MildBill

Mamaslyth
Mamaslyth

July 7th, 2011, 6:41 am #6

You know, like the immune systems of the children of TNG's episode "Unnatural Selection" -http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Unnatural_Selection_(episode)

Tobias Amaranth
Tobias Amaranth

July 7th, 2011, 8:11 am #7

You bastards made me go out and buy ice cream, cones, caramel, milk, etc. Damn subliminal food discussions.

FireFrenzy
FireFrenzy

July 7th, 2011, 10:17 am #8

How, exactly, would you list that skill on your resume??

MildBill
Should make a pretty impressive bang although maybe not actual fire...

FireFrenzy
FireFrenzy

July 7th, 2011, 10:18 am #9

Choco ice with choco bits in 9 different kinds with fudge AND caramel hook me up!

Nowadays its cookie dough and baked alaska Expensive but yummie!

Bruce Bergman
Bruce Bergman

July 7th, 2011, 4:58 pm #10

Whatever happened to good ol' chocolate? Or triple chocolate fudge brownie extreme?

On an unrelated note... Roger can set computers on fire over a network? I've been trying to figure that one out for years.
That was an old IBM Mainframe joke - HCF = "Halt and Catch Fire". Sad part, on those primitive mainframes there WERE really easy ways to sabotage the whole system remotely, or in ways you never thought of.

There were ways to shut down sub-systems remotely - then the crude regulated power supplies with no load would try to sink the excess power into Zeners or early switching transistors, and could indeed overheat and catch fire.

Like having the Power Dump emergency shutdown button under the console where you could hit it with your knee - needless to say, that didn't last long. They moved it and guarded it with a flip cover, and most places put a note on the cover to the effect of "Is pushing this button worth getting fired?"

And the open reel tape drives with optical stack and EOT sensors - someone takes a flash picture or two in the server room, and suddenly all the drives are spooling fountains of 9-track mag tape all over the floors...