Sian

June 27th, 2012, 4:49 pm #4

not tolerable
It's PBR, so it's better applied externally anyway. N/T

marmoe
marmoe

June 27th, 2012, 4:49 pm #5

not tolerable
Last comic she said she would rather play in shorts (blue). This comic her pants are still cut like her shorts, but green like her protective gear.

Hallan
Hallan

June 27th, 2012, 4:53 pm #6

Thanks, Doc!
PS- It gets hot in Alaska? (n/t)

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 27th, 2012, 5:18 pm #7

Last comic she said she would rather play in shorts (blue). This comic her pants are still cut like her shorts, but green like her protective gear.
Her shorts and long pants are cut similarly. Comparehttp://the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1535.html andhttp://the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1527.html

marmoe
marmoe

June 27th, 2012, 5:20 pm #8

The long pants don't have a seam at the side.

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

June 27th, 2012, 7:28 pm #9

I've been meaning to make a post about it (the color in general) but really haven't had time. (I posted today's strip at just after 4:00 am.)

Basically, expect errors like that from time to time, at least for a while. Even in the B&W days, I'd occasionally forget to color in Swampy's hands (he has black "gloves") or I'd color in Jake's hands (he has white "gloves") and one time, I was just about to upload the strip and realized I'd gotten most of Gino "backwards"- instead of black arms and a white shirt, I'd colored the shirt black out of long habit thanks to Doc's coloring.

Anyway, I have a 'cheat sheet' set up so I can keep common colors consistent- Bandit's a lighter brown than Bruno, Pirta's fur accent is a darker bluish-grey than Doc's accent, Swampy's more of a reddish orange than Sandy, etc.

But, as noted, I can still forget what color I might be using that day- yes, Pirta's pants are supposed to be blue shorts, but I used the game pants green out of recent habit. I'll fix it this evening when I have a chance.

Doc.

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

June 27th, 2012, 7:33 pm #10

Last Saturday, when I played that game, it was about 70 to 74 F out there. That's not very warm for central Texas or southern California, sure, but considering that 50-55 F is T-shirt weather up here, 70-ish is pretty warm and "just" 80 is frikkin' hot.

As I type this, it's about 58 degrees F and it's perfect. Not too warm, not too cool.

Doc.