TWB 05/11/12

TWB 05/11/12

Kitkun
Kitkun

May 11th, 2012, 4:19 pm #1

Playing to unusual advantages, nice. It's always fun to see crafty players in action!

Tenacious221
Tenacious221

May 11th, 2012, 5:17 pm #2

an iteration of rodger's button initiated an emergency staff recall to the shop via teleport...

And pirta can get angry and throttle him for taking her away right as she was about to shoot tawney.

-Ten

Nohbody
Nohbody

May 11th, 2012, 10:15 pm #3

While TWB's reality makes some serious digressions from the one us meat sacks live in, the teleporter has limits, and for all the silliness Doc N has been pretty conservative about inventing new powers for the sake of making a plot work.

Besides, that would disrupt the storyline, and make it take longer to finish. As it is, I'd not be surprised if this particular story ultimately winds up bumping up against one of the fall holidays that usually get noticed in-strip.

Attic Rat
Attic Rat

May 12th, 2012, 3:36 am #4

Playing to unusual advantages, nice. It's always fun to see crafty players in action!
If Pirta can duplicate the effort she once made under the influence of an air horn, she could win this easily.

russell
russell

May 12th, 2012, 4:31 am #5

I think that she is inside the teepee shaped thing.

I don't see anywhere she could jump to in the immediate area.

Madcat
Madcat

May 12th, 2012, 10:30 am #6

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autowb349.html

I don't know who's hand that is but I suspect it's Bandits.

Sean T
Sean T

May 12th, 2012, 9:12 pm #7

The shaded hand, coupled with the fact that the other guys on the field were Rainy, Shoey, Swampy and Jake...yeah, it's gotta be Bandit.