Totally off topic, but still thought provoking.

Totally off topic, but still thought provoking.

August 26th, 2017, 9:47 pm #1

Was perusing some very nice artwork in the FurAffinity site, such as this two lovely pieces:

When I came across this thought provoker:

Which got me wondering about what would happen in a fight between the various science-fiction, book or movie, villains. Who would come out the victorious?

August 26th, 2017, 9:52 pm #2

Linking to FA like that normally will return 403s to people who aren't logged into it...

August 27th, 2017, 9:10 am #3

Was perusing some very nice artwork in the FurAffinity site, such as this two lovely pieces:

Which got me wondering about what would happen in a fight between the various science-fiction, book or movie, villains. Who would come out the victorious?
And as noted, if the author has the pics restricted for whatever reason, FA doesn't allow them to be hotlinked.

Doc.

August 28th, 2017, 5:44 am #4

When I select the subject link, the pictures do show up. But if no one else see the pictures, why would that be so?

I'll try and go back and see if I can get the original posting linked in. Tomorrow I hope.

August 28th, 2017, 6:31 am #5

Are you logged into FA?
If you have an FA login, then you can see linked images that people with out an account or who are logged out are barred from.
In this case, it returns a 403 (forbidden)

August 28th, 2017, 1:06 pm #6

and I'm not a member of FA or logged in or anything.

August 28th, 2017, 2:22 pm #7

I'm logged in to FA, and don't have any of the ratings restrictions set, but I don't see the images.

August 28th, 2017, 6:20 pm #8

and I'm not a member of FA or logged in or anything.
I can see the pics too, and I'm pretty sure I never registered with FA.

Does anybody know if they share registration or cookies with any other sites? I might have registered with DeviantArt once upon a time, although I've never visited it on this computer.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

August 28th, 2017, 6:22 pm #9

They are owned by IMVU but I don't know about sharing, I shut down my account a couple of years ago.

August 28th, 2017, 6:30 pm #10

I'm logged in to FA, and don't have any of the ratings restrictions set, but I don't see the images.
I can see the images in Cyberfox and Internet Explorer 11.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!