Tony's girlfriend

Tony's girlfriend

March 10th, 2018, 11:22 am #1

Looks like Tony's got himself a girlfriend already. Sandy shouldn't have been flirting with him in the first place.

March 10th, 2018, 10:16 pm #2

Not all characters get backstories. 😋

Under the heading of "jokes that will never make it into TWB", just after AJ showed up, a couple of readers suggested he might make a good companion to Miki, from the coffee shop.

As I understand it, this sort of thing is called "shipping". 🙂

Anyway, I have no plans to do such a thing, but thinking about it I came up with a gag that is unlikely to ever appear in TWB. Assuming Miki at some point propositions Anthony, and he tries to politely let her down:

"I'm sorry, I'm saving myself for marriage."

"You're a virgin?!?"

"I used to be. That's why I'm saving the rest for marriage."

😁

Doc.

March 10th, 2018, 11:35 pm #3

DocsMachine wrote:Anyway, I have no plans to do such a thing, but thinking about it I came up with a gag that is unlikely to ever appear in TWB. Assuming Miki at some point propositions Anthony, and he tries to politely let her down:

"I'm sorry, I'm saving myself for marriage."

"You're a virgin?!?"

"I used to be. That's why I'm saving the rest for marriage."

😁

Doc.
Beverage snorted.   Well played.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.

March 13th, 2018, 4:20 am #4

Miki and Anthony? Isn't she busy right now with the fire department?
This is a test. Explosions are a happy side effect.

March 13th, 2018, 9:37 am #5

Retromash wrote: Miki and Anthony? Isn't she busy right now with the fire department?
-That remains to be seen. Miki hasn't been seen since she left the coffee shop "last night". 😋

Doc.