"Three Things About Paintball" T-Shirt

"Three Things About Paintball" T-Shirt

FleetCommander
FleetCommander

April 19th, 2012, 9:45 pm #1

Hey, Doc!

I've worn my poor "Three Things About Paintball" shirt to thin rags. The screen printing isn't even legible any more. Sigh

Is there any hope that a revival's coming?

Jason

Squirlly
Squirlly

April 19th, 2012, 11:07 pm #2

Every time I wear mine I get giggles and I'd love to have a second one and my son if the come in "Polar Bear" sizes (3-4X) He'd love to have one too!

-Tim

OmniMech
OmniMech

April 20th, 2012, 1:41 am #3

Hey, Doc!

I've worn my poor "Three Things About Paintball" shirt to thin rags. The screen printing isn't even legible any more. Sigh

Jason
Oo...what about the 10 Commandments of Paintball?

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

April 20th, 2012, 10:01 am #4

Hey, Doc!

Jason
Oh yeah, I'll be bringing back the other designs- along with more new ones- in future runs. This go-'round, however, I wanted to keep fairly simple. I've had, rather infamously, in the past, 200-order runs that involved eight designs, in seven offered sizes, with two sleeve lengths and five colors- that was 560 possible choices.

I do still have a couple of "3 Things" shirts in old stock, so if you're interested, email me your size and I'll check to see if I have one.

Right now, as I said, this current run's a simple one, in case there were problems. So far, the only problem is the $%@#! cart adds too much shipping for roughly a third, to almost half the outside-the-US orders, and I don't yet know why.

Some people have reported clearing the cart and trying again, which then produces a shipping cost merely kinda high, instead of absurdly high. (Like $45 in shipping on a single book. I don't even know where it gets that number!)

Anything that's off by more than a buck or so, however, I've been refunding the extra, and the US shipping prices have been pretty much spot-on. Hopefully I can figure out the issue, or at least come up with a workaround, over the weekend.

Doc.