The Whiteboard vs Google

The Whiteboard vs Google

Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey

July 27th, 2012, 2:00 pm #1

Anybody else notice that when you google "The Whiteboard", it doesn't show up as the first hit on google anymore? I'm guessing this is just a result of the hosting thing...

And yes, I am too lazy to type the-whiteboard.com into the address bar.

Le_KiD_Qc
Le_KiD_Qc

July 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm #2

The link for The-Whiteboard.com is on top of this page, so you just have to bookmark the forum to have access to all the fun stuff from Doc! Tinker's guild, doc's machine shop, the-whiteboard, store and the rat's nest. Ok, the rat's nest is from HaveBlue, but I always go from the Tinker's Guild when I need it!

Le_KiD_Qc
French guy doing is best in English!

cyberspooked
cyberspooked

July 28th, 2012, 5:35 am #3

Anybody else notice that when you google "The Whiteboard", it doesn't show up as the first hit on google anymore? I'm guessing this is just a result of the hosting thing...

actually posted about it as well... lol

Austin J
Austin J

July 28th, 2012, 9:13 pm #4

Use Google Chrome and turn on instant search.

All I have to do nowadays is type t and it fills in the rest for me

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

July 29th, 2012, 11:15 am #5

It's just factor of their search algorithm. TWB didn't exist for a few days, so it fell off the search results.

The more external links to TWB there are, the sooner it'll come back- and, of course, the more traffic I might get. So if you've got a blog, board or homepage, put me up a link or two. More readers are always welcome!

Doc.