The Whiteboard...

The Whiteboard...

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

January 13th, 2012, 9:44 am #1

This mysteriously appeared on an unattended easel, which was then placed- equally mysteriously- near the entrance of the meeting room, producing in roughly equal measures, both mirth and confusion (as to the proper meeting room.)

Some of the best gags are the simplest.

The meeting itself went well, as well, but I am not yet at liberty to divulge details.

Doc.

MarkT
MarkT

January 13th, 2012, 12:38 pm #2

I thought it was just you and the cats. And the occasional moose wandering by.

Razgriez
Razgriez

January 14th, 2012, 4:03 am #3

This mysteriously appeared on an unattended easel, which was then placed- equally mysteriously- near the entrance of the meeting room, producing in roughly equal measures, both mirth and confusion (as to the proper meeting room.)

The meeting itself went well, as well, but I am not yet at liberty to divulge details.

Doc.

I think it's hilarious personally, and think that would make an awesome T-shirt to wear.

Madcat
Madcat

January 14th, 2012, 8:37 am #4

Doc.

Did you get a volunteer in the end :D

Nate
Nate

January 14th, 2012, 12:04 pm #5

I think it's hilarious personally, and think that would make an awesome T-shirt to wear.
Seconded. Casual Friday, anyone?

Dulie
Dulie

January 14th, 2012, 3:01 pm #6

that way business casual people could even wear it to internal meetings