The-Whiteboard pushing buttons

The-Whiteboard pushing buttons

Alex_H
Alex_H

May 26th, 2012, 10:36 pm #1

Ok so i am sure alot of you like me have enjoyed the button clicking and i had a bit of an idea myself so i cut and pasted a white board together using Docs art. i hope you all like it.

[/IMG]

Nighthawke
Nighthawke

May 26th, 2012, 11:41 pm #2

I like that idea a whole bunch!

Doc! A contest to see who gets you to laugh the most of all the kitbashed strips using the button and your archives!

The winner gets a tee signed by you, and maybe a greasy palm print or two. :D

Alex_H
Alex_H

May 27th, 2012, 4:55 am #3

I like creating these because I am a fan and well doc can't make them as fast as I read them. I have my own little storylines from making mashups and I do it for one reason I love this comic. I just wanted to share one of the ones I did with the button if I like more I will post more. I do this for fun not for contest.

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

May 27th, 2012, 11:39 am #4

Ok so i am sure alot of you like me have enjoyed the button clicking and i had a bit of an idea myself so i cut and pasted a white board together using Docs art. i hope you all like it.

[/IMG]
That's great! I'll have to put that in the 'fanart' page... such as it is... (Yes, yes, I've been meaning to do something about that... )

That button has so many uses.

Doc.

Urban Werebear
Urban Werebear

May 27th, 2012, 3:41 pm #5

I admit I had a very similar idea when the Button Challenge came out, but it never occured to me to do something like this. Way cool!

Salda007
Salda007

May 29th, 2012, 3:32 pm #6

[/IMG]

I couldn't resist; the idea popped into my head as soon as I saw Alex's. Thankfully, my wife doesn't read this forum...