The end of another day...

The end of another day...

September 29th, 2017, 9:11 am #1

And this time it only took a touch over ten months!

And really, even then 'today' was still split up into at least four different storylines, if not five: Doc & Cara getting up and meeting the crew, moving Swampy and Pirta, and three different couples' date nights.

In either case, Monday will be starting off a shiny new storyline, filled with action, explosions, giant robots, gratuitous property damage and some seriously jacked up insurance premiums.

Stay tuned.

Doc.

September 29th, 2017, 10:55 am #2

Do we really have to watch what happens in the bedroom? Though I am kinda curious what part the giant robots do have to do with this. But I am not really sure that I really want to know the answer. I don't want to be needing to be washing my eyes out with bleach or to never to get the vision that I should have never seen in the first place out of my head. Of course if what does happen is so horrible that ones mind will blank it out where ones mind wont let one recall what one had seen but I again I don't want to run the risk that I might remember such horrors.

Watches large numbers of cute cat youtube videos to get the entire concept of might happen behind the bedroom door out of my mine

September 29th, 2017, 3:39 pm #3

And really, even then 'today' was still split up into at least four different storylines, if not five: Doc & Cara getting up and meeting the crew, moving Swampy and Pirta, and three different couples' date nights.

In either case, Monday will be starting off a shiny new storyline, filled with action, explosions, giant robots, gratuitous property damage and some seriously jacked up insurance premiums.

Stay tuned.

Doc.
...we're going to find out what the lasers were all about??

September 29th, 2017, 4:17 pm #4

What's with the lasers and how much of Doc's roof is left? Are Sandy and Swampy still trapped? Has Sandy woken to the realization that there's a good possibility that somebody is going to see her in her state of oilyness? Has she awoken at all? And what about Jinx?
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem. -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

September 29th, 2017, 5:57 pm #5

... None of those will be answered just yet.

Well, one of them might be. Maybe two.

Doc.

October 4th, 2017, 12:34 am #6

Stay tuned.

Doc.
I of course remember the ending of the first Tomb Raider game (on the Playstation One), with her about to take a shower, and then breaking the fourth wall to say "Haven't you seen enough?" Cut to black.

Well done.
-- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines