Sandy And Nudity...

Sandy And Nudity...

April 17th, 2017, 4:15 am #1

...reminds me of the _Monty Python's Flying Circus_ sketch featuring the man [Terry Jones] trying to change clothes at the beach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8peZOFVYxTI ....

CF

"The right tool for the right job." [Anon.]
"Any tool can be the Right Tool." [Red Green]

April 17th, 2017, 7:49 am #2

That's kind of out of the blue...

If you mean Sandy's kind of a prude about getting undressed in front of people, well, duh. I think the vast majority of people are, including virtually all of the TWB cast.

I think pretty much any of our principal characters would act about the same way as in that clip. (Well, at least up 'til the end part, anyway. )

If you mean Sandy's kind of a prude when it comes to depictions of nudity, well, yeah, no duh, again. Here, too, most people are- that "butt shot" would actually make a nice print, but there's very few people out there that would actually hang up and display something like that. In their bedroom, maybe. In the living room, or even in their "man cave"? Not hardly.

Doc.

April 18th, 2017, 12:13 am #3

Then again, I'm a filthy furry.

April 18th, 2017, 3:14 am #4

That's kind of out of the blue...

If you mean Sandy's kind of a prude about getting undressed in front of people, well, duh. I think the vast majority of people are, including virtually all of the TWB cast.

I think pretty much any of our principal characters would act about the same way as in that clip. (Well, at least up 'til the end part, anyway. )

If you mean Sandy's kind of a prude when it comes to depictions of nudity, well, yeah, no duh, again. Here, too, most people are- that "butt shot" would actually make a nice print, but there's very few people out there that would actually hang up and display something like that. In their bedroom, maybe. In the living room, or even in their "man cave"? Not hardly.

Doc.
I was thinking more of how the City Gent in the sketch is forever being caught with his pants down; I doubt Sandy will eventually finally resign herself to her fate, and do a full-on striptease, like the City Gent ends up doing[1].

[1: One of two separate sketches where Terry Jones does this, in fact.]
CF

April 19th, 2017, 10:10 am #5

... That we're supposed to eventually see Sandy naked, huh?

Doc.

April 19th, 2017, 9:32 pm #6

...and like the City Gent in the sketch: Sandy needs to "steer into the skid".

"OK -- I get it; everyone wants to see me naked, or mostly so. Fine. I know a good, and discreet, photographer; I'll put together a wall calendar, and the proceeds will go to a charity of my choice[1]. Folks want to see me en deshabille so bad, they can -- but they gotta pay for the privilege; and if it'll do someone else some good, so much the better."

[1: Not sure what charity that would be, tho'....]
CF