Reasonable answer to a reasonable question (nt)

June 1st, 2017, 1:30 pm #1

June 1st, 2017, 6:07 pm #2

"You're wearing that?" - my sisters often enough. n/t

June 1st, 2017, 6:24 pm #3

....after 20+ married to a theater costumer, I've been infused with understanding fashion as well.

As Doc was going through his closet, I thought to myself "Polo, go with the polo shirt."

June 1st, 2017, 6:25 pm #4

I could see him knowing how to brush and braid hair along with a number of things you would not expect a Dudeling to know.

some of the stuff he most likely HAD TO learn just to survive.

June 1st, 2017, 10:05 pm #5

....after 20+ married to a theater costumer, I've been infused with understanding fashion as well.

As Doc was going through his closet, I thought to myself "Polo, go with the polo shirt."
That's kind of why I made sure to mention it on Monday.

Personally, I have the fashion sense of a garden slug with vision problems, plus I need to consider the art angle. Trying to draw Doc in a 3-piece suit for the next month or so might be a bit more than I wanted to get into.

But, a Polo (which, I have to admit, I had to Google to recall the name of) would be easy. Basically just draw a normal Doc, but give him a collar and a V-neck.

Now if I can just figure out what to give Cara, that isn't just essentially the same tank top but in a different color.

Doc.

June 1st, 2017, 10:39 pm #6

What could Cara wear? Why not ask Jinx? (n/t)
Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.

June 2nd, 2017, 1:21 am #7

I foresee Doc heading to the nearest clothing or big box store for more shirts. Four or five good polo or button up shirts would be enough to cover almost all of Doc's needs. Of course being in Alaska, he'd also have to get long sleve as well as short sleeve to cover all seasons.
A suit wouldn't be required unless future storylines include a semi or full formal wedding. Funerals as well.

June 2nd, 2017, 12:51 pm #8

mate.... he's a polar bear, i don't think he's likely to get cold anytime soon, even in Alaska.

June 2nd, 2017, 2:20 pm #9

Personally, I have the fashion sense of a garden slug with vision problems, plus I need to consider the art angle. Trying to draw Doc in a 3-piece suit for the next month or so might be a bit more than I wanted to get into.

But, a Polo (which, I have to admit, I had to Google to recall the name of) would be easy. Basically just draw a normal Doc, but give him a collar and a V-neck.

Now if I can just figure out what to give Cara, that isn't just essentially the same tank top but in a different color.

Doc.
When I read your last paragraph, my first thought was to do an image search for big and tall women business casual. Granted, my fashion sense is skirting close to the 90s grunge. And since I'm in IT, I tend to find jobs where I can go business casual to denim jeans and a T-shirt, if I want.

June 2nd, 2017, 4:59 pm #10

Doc.
You can see what some nice outfits look like at the websites for places like Sears or Blair.
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem. -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton