Paintball gear for sale

Paintball gear for sale

David R. III
David R. III

April 13th, 2012, 2:11 am #1

Ok. So a friend of mine who knows this place told me about it and told me that this would be a good place to post my Paintball Gear that I'm selling. I'm also trying to figure out how much exactly I should sell it all for, seeing as how they are all in really good condition. Rarely used and properly maintained.

I'm thinking of selling everything for $300 +S&H but unsure of the price.
I have the marker, hopper, barrel, mask, vest, pants, and belt with loaders as well as a 12oz and 20oz C2 tanks.
The pictures are on my photobucket here:http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88 ... e/?src=wap

If you guys believe I should change the price or if anyone would like to buy them for what I'm asking for, please let me know.

Pife-Ster
Pife-Ster

April 13th, 2012, 4:17 am #2

To me, your prices seem high. A quick search on ebay, shows a LOT of Spyder Sonix's (complete new sets similar to what you are selling) for a buy it now price of 100.00. The markers alone are going for 40-60.00, tanks are cheap, and masks are cheap.

David R. III
David R. III

April 13th, 2012, 4:53 am #3

How much do you think I should sell everything for then?

Pife-Ster
Pife-Ster

April 13th, 2012, 5:50 am #4

I honestly dont know, its your stuff, you know more about it than I do(I can only go from the pictures yours/ebay ect). My best answer for you, would be to look on ebay & craigslist for similar items, see what they are selling for (new/used) See how much they want for shipping. Look for tank prices, mask prices, other gear you have, and compare everything. How badly do you want to sell your gear will also have a impact on your sell price, if you want to dump it vs... I kinda want a decent return price. I think 300 is within the ballpark of what you may have paid for it new, it would be nice to get that, but improbable. Once you get a rough guess for your gear, toss it on craigslist, or ask around at a local field, I think that would be your best option.

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

April 13th, 2012, 12:34 pm #5

How much do you think I should sell everything for then?
... But the resale value on low-end blowbacks is negligible.

Ditto the low-end tanks, harnesses and goggles. Pods are givaways- even new they can be had for $2 each.

The answer to your question depends on if you need to sell it for a maximum price, or if you just want to pass it on to someone who will use it.

You might be able- stress the "might"- to get 50% of new, if you're patient, and try multiple avenues, like Craigslist, local bulletin boards or "pennysaver" type ads, go to your local PB field and either ask around or post an ad, see if the local store will take it on consignment, etc.

If you just want to offload it without just giving it away, shoot for 25% to 30% of new, and use the same resources.

Doc.

April 14th, 2012, 8:36 pm #6

Sales areas to get more than say $50-60 for the set. Informed buyers will not pay more than the going rate of 20-25 for a used blowback. You're tanks might be hitting the 5 year mark as well, if so they are give seats as well. Finding a buyer may take some time, hit cl and the like.

I sold 4 similar blowbacks all in good shape for $100 last summer.

Jeb Hoge
Jeb Hoge

April 16th, 2012, 11:40 pm #7

My paintguns are, for all intents and purposes, unsellable. I mean, sure, I could fire-sale them for the purpose of getting them out of the house, but I don't want to do that, and since I actually like my guns and want to keep them, it's OK, but I've got a non-milsim modded Custom Pro, a "no-name" FASOR electro (it's a Diablo Wrath LTD but I don't think those have been sold for years), and a Sniper II on an uncut full-size '98 body. Nothing collectible, nothing particularly rare.